WotLK Classic Feral Druid DPS Spec, Builds, Talents, and Glyphs
On this page, you will find out the best PvE talent choices and builds for your Feral Druid DPS in WotLK Classic, as well as advised glyphs.
Feral Leveling Talents
If you were looking for leveling builds, please refer to our leveling guide for Druids.
Wrath Feral DPS PvE Talent Build
This is the main DPS build for Feral, which picks up all damage-increasing talents. The adequate timings to shift and abilities to use are further explained in the rotation section.
Wrath Feral Off-Tanking PvE Talent Build
One of Feral's strengths is that it is the only spec in the game that has two intended builds built into a single talent tree. This talent build makes use of that to pick up most of the important talents needed to DPS and to tank, while only making minor sacrifices in each spec. This enables you to swap between DPS and tanking anytime, making you a great choice for potentially off-tanking during a raid. Even mid-fight, you can instantly swap between DPS and tanking whenever needed.
Wrath Feral DPS Glyphs
In Wrath you will be able to unlock Glyphs that improve your abilities and can be swapped around freely as long as you have the consumable glyph item on your bags.
Notable Feral DPS Druids Talents
The Balance Tree provides no real benefits to Feral DPS and should be ignored.
Predatory Strikes increases your melee Attack Power and allows you to perform instant casts after using a finishing move, which is very important while soloing (for self-healing) and in PvP (for crowd control).
Primal Precision increases your Expertise by up to 10 and causes your missed finishing moves to refund 80% of the Energy spent on them. Since regular skills already have this refund mechanic, this means that missing attacks as a Cat Druid is not a huge deal, as you can almost immediately try again, with only a minor Energy loss.
Feral Charge allows you to quickly move through the encounter area by charging at distant enemies. This is a large DPS increase whenever it increases your uptime on enemies.
Survival of the Fittest increases your stats, the Armor gained from gear, and decreases your chance of getting critically struck by up to 6%, which makes you uncrittable by itself with zero defensive gear requirements.
King of the Jungle reduces the cost of your DPS forms by 60%, allowing you to flex between tanking and DPSing without quickly exhausting your Mana pool. Its main Cat DPS benefit is making Tiger's Fury grant 60 Energy instantly upon use, which is a huge damage increase when properly used.
Mangle (Cat) applies a 30% damage increase debuff for bleeds for 1-minute, which is a huge multiplier to your damage and should always be present on your target unless you have an Arms Warrior with Trauma in your raid.
Berserk is a strong 3-minute cooldown which reduces the energy cost of your Cat abilities by 50% for 15 seconds. It also removes and makes you immune to Fear effects for its duration.
- 22 Jun. 2023: Removed PvP talent and glyph references.
- 13 Jun. 2023: Added Glyph of Omen of Clarity and associated explanation.
- 04 Apr. 2023: Revamped talents after Faerie Fire Feral got hotfixed to proc Omen of Clarity.
- 18 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Phase 2 release ahead of Ulduar raid release.
- 20 Sep. 2022: Page added.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Honor Decay Removed In Season of Discovery and Classic Era
- Season of Discovery Launch Times
- Season of Discovery Will Launch With Fewer Realms
- Icecrown Citadel Player Buff Coming Early December
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Blizzard Explain Why Classic Hardcore Servers Are Down Longer