WotLK Classic Restoration Druid Spell Summary
On this page, we present you with all spells and procs that you need to understand as a Restoration Druid in WotLK Classic.
Wrath Classic Restoration Druid Abilities
While not all abilities in your spellbook have the same degree of importance, they all have their uses, which we will try to quickly explain in the following sections.
Restoration Druid Heals
- Tree of Life is your main shapeshift form, which reduces the Mana cost of heal-over-time spells by 20%, as well as granting a 6% healing taken buff to everyone around you.
- Lifebloom is an instant cast that heals the target over a period and stacks up to three times on the same target. When it ends or is dispelled, it bursts, instantly healing the target for a large amount and refunding 50% of the Mana used to cast it.
- Rejuvenation is a heal-over-time effect you can cast on yourself or allies to heal them every few seconds for a while.
- Wild Growth is a smart heal that hits the most damaged allies near the target you cast on with a powerful heal-over-time effect that diminishes in potency over time.
- Regrowth is a heal with a shorter cast time that does a burst of healing and puts a healing-over-time effect on the target.
- Swiftmend consumes a Rejuvenation or Regrowth effect on the target (unless you have Glyph of Swiftmend) to do a large burst of healing.
- Nourish is a new, fast direct heal which heals for 20% more if one of your heal-over-time effects is on the target.
- Healing Touch is a powerful heal with a very long cast, which makes it only useful when used with Nature's Swiftness.
- Tranquility is a powerful healing cooldown that, while channeled, heals party members every 2 seconds for 8 seconds on a 8-minute cooldown.
- Nature's Swiftness is a Restoration talented ability that, when used, causes your next cast to be instant. This has a 3-minute cooldown.
Cat Form Abilities
Bear Form Abilities
Druid Caster Form Utility Abilities
These are other abilities that all Druids possess and which are part of your utility package. We will list the most important ones at the top, but you can read about all of them if you want to learn more about being a Druid.
- Flight Form and Swift Flight Form are unique Druid flying forms which allow for instant air travel. They cannot be cast while in combat.
- Mark of the Wild is a unique Druid buff that increases your target's stats, Armor, and resistances while active for 30 minutes. Keep this up on everyone in your group.
- Thorns buffs the target for 10 minutes, causing enemies who attack the target to take a small amount of Nature damage for each attack. You should always have this active on the tanks.
- Omen of Clarity is a buff that causes your melee attacks and spells to have a chance to make your next ability free.
- Barkskin is a defensive cooldown that reduces all damage taken by 20% for 12 seconds on a 1-minute cooldown. This is usable while crowd controlled.
- Innervate grants a target of your choice Mana equal to 225% of your base Mana pool over 10 seconds.
- Rebirth allows you to resurrect a group member while in combat.
- Remove Curse removes a Curse from your target.
- Abolish Poison removes a Poison from your target every 2 seconds, for 8 seconds.
- Hibernate is a crowd control ability that puts a Beast to sleep for 30 seconds. This is usable on enemy Druids while they are in animal forms.
- Entangling Roots is a crowd control ability that roots the target in place for a duration.
- Cyclone is a short cast that stuns its target and makes it immune to damage and healing.
- Nature's Grasp puts a 45-second buff on you which roots the next target to damage you.
- Starfire is a long cast that will deal a high burst of Arcane damage.
- Moonfire is an instant cast, damage-over-time effect.
- Wrath is a short cast ability that deals some Nature damage.
- Hurricane deals damage to targets in an area for every second while you channel.
- Faerie Fire creates a magic debuff on its target, lowering their Armor and making them unable to turn invisible or stealth while active.
- Soothe Animal reduces the range at which a Beast will attack you.
- Track Humanoids allows you to track nearby Humanoids, including players, on your mini-map.
- 18 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Phase 2 release ahead of Ulduar raid release.
- 20 Sep. 2022: Page added.
- Season of Discovery XP Buff Is Live Now!
- WoW Classic Era Maintenance Notes: February 6th
- Blizzard Teases Cozy Sleeping Bag for SoD Phase 2
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- New World Buff Coming in Season of Discovery Phase 2
- A List of All Runes Coming in Season of Discovery Phase 2
- Blizzard Bans GDKP Runs in Season of Discovery Starting February 8
- NO GDKP Runs in Season of Discovery Phase 2