Asuria

[US-Stormrage][A] <Prerogative> 10M LF Raiders

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Prerogative is a newly formed guild on US-Stormrage(Alliance). We are currently building a 10 man Progression Group.

Recruiting:

All Exceptional Apps

All Social Apps

**If you are interested in a friendly, fun environment to play in and are interested in raiding occasionally as needed in a backup role capacity we would love to hear from you.**

Raiding Schedule:

Tues/Wed. 8pm - 1130pm Mon (Cleanup) 9pm - 1130pm EST

Guild Website: http://prerogative.enjin.com/home

Applicant requirements:

- A stable internet connection. Access to Mumble.Being in mumble is required for raids.

- Knowledge of your role (or roles) in the raid and how to perform your tasks optimally while surviving the encounters. High raid awareness is important for performing and doing well in a raid environment.

- Raid Preparation including consumables, reading up on boss encounters, and being repaired prior to raid start.

-The understanding that depening on the fight, you may need to sit out, so that we can reach a proper raid composition.

- Maturity and the ability to handle yourself when called on during raids for corrections.

- **Absolutely NO Drama**

- **Absolutely NO derogatory remarks about sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, etc.**

- Ages 18 and up, please

We ask that our members be outside of the instance with flasks/pots/food and ready when invites go out (15 minutes prior). Recruits and members must be able to make these times, and maintain a high attendance rate.

We prefer that applicants be fully geared from the current tier of content, but if not, we prefer high raid awareness/class knowledge over gear. Ideally, you should have some familiarity with each fight. All new applicants should carefully read up on new boss fights before each raid, and bring their A-games to raids.

Applicant Process:

If you decide that you are interested in raiding with Prerogative, please visit our guild website and put in an application and then contact Showyu or Asuria in-game to let us know. All applicants are subject to Mumble interview and a trial period.Please understand that your trial period will not be a set amount of time. Your trial will depend on your attendance, performance, and attitude.

If you have immediate questions, feel free to contact me on WoW with my Battle Tag (Tankroid #1201)

Thanks,

Asuria and Showyu

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By terence
      <Disconnect> [US, Area 52, Horde] (11/11M 9/9M) is a 2-day, late night, weekend Mythic raid. We are looking for progression minded players interested in a friendly yet competitive raiding environment.
      We just realm transferred to Area 52 from Stormrage in May 2018. Guild used to be called <Shattering>. Pardon the messed up Wowprogress/Raider.io data.
      Recruiting exceptional Tank, Healer and DPS.
      Raid times:
      Friday & Saturday
      9:45pm-1:45am PST
      10:45pm-2:45am MST
      11:45pm-3:45am CST
      12:45am-4:45am EST (server time)
      Apply at:
      https://disconnectwow.enjin.com/recruitment

What you can expect from <Disconnect>:
      Strong Guild leadership focused on progression Fair loot council with progression in mind A very easy going and friendly atmosphere not commonly found in most progression guilds Dedicated and skilled core team A group that understands that WoW is a game, and is meant to be fun
        What we expect from you:
      Consistency Raid awareness Accountable and responsible Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class/spec Desire to progress and push yourself every raid
        Apply at:
      https://disconnectwow.enjin.com/recruitment

Discord contact: @char *#7024
      Battle.net contact: Lamat#1220
    • By taldorblackfire
      Hey everyone,
      So, I think my problem is my gear as I have been trying to rack my brain on why my dps is not that great in raids. Some of it I admit is probably not sticking 100% to my rotation, but any help/suggestions would definitely be appreciated.
      You can find the analyzer for the most recent log here: https://wowanalyzer.com/report/4K3dCR86gfMv2Njt/2-LFR+Antoran+High+Command/Darkbriar

Thanks in advance! 😎
    • By Narii625
      SERVER: Illidan
      RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am Server Time.
      PROGRESSION: 2/11M
      CURRENTLY RECRUITING*
      Tank All DPS (Healer offspec preferred but not required) Possibly accepting other roles! ABOUT US
      Now recruiting for BFA!
      Currently looking for skilled and laid back Tank & DPS for the upcoming expansion.
      We're semi-casual in terms of the time we spend raiding, but are serious about progression, attendance, and performance.
      Booty Pirates is a close-knit late night guild that hangs out in Discord frequently. We enjoy joking around, playing alts, doing Mythic+, playing other games, or just hanging out. 
      Fun guild events are scheduled often!
      Overall, we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other.
      (18+ required, we talk like pirates!)
      GOALS FOR BFA
      In Battle for Azeroth we plan to push Mythic more than we did previously in Legion, and not spend nearly as much time on Heroic. 
      This means we will jump into Mythic/Heroic weekends as soon as the majority of the Heroic gear is done. (Mythic Friday and Heroic Sunday, for example, until we phase Heroic out completely.) 
      SCHEDULE UNTIL BFA**
      Fridays currently mandatory for core raiders for a partial Heroic clear.
      Sundays reserved for non-mandatory misc WoW activities (M+, leveling alts for BFA etc.) or other non-WoW related events.
      If ilvl is high enough, you can join for Friday (950+) and Sunday on any character, not just the one you want to play in BFA.
                *The class you play in BFA can be different from what you play now; we will be flexible until the expansion hits.
                **Schedule subject to changes.
      JOINING THE BOOTY PIRATES CREW
      Make sure to add me on Battle.net and/or fill out our short 6 question app to join us. We look forward to speaking with you!
      Start the app here! 
      Battle.net ID: LadyPluu#1299
    • By Chumani
      Inevitable Destiny   (H)Corrupted Destiny guild Skywall/Drak'thul US realm😎 The alliance are coming.... It is an 'inevitable destiny'. DONT fight alone.... Come and stand with us as ONE.... We are HORDE... We are CORRUPTED! Open recruiting for BfA... we are currently 4/11 Mythic Antorus 11/11 Heroic. Raiding schedule for BfA-
      Sun/Tues/Thurs  630-930 pst  Progression Mon will be Alt/Casual raid  Currently fridays are reserved for keys although everyday in guild is 'key day' 😛
      CD is one of THE oldest guilds on Skywall and still massively active and standing! Come find out why! Come join our family!
      Come.... Get.... CORRUPTED! 😎
      Chu@12466 - Deni#1743