FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
CPKross

New to Feral

Hello!

The Feral become my Main late Dec 2014 so im new to feral but ok to handle new classes. so what I wonder is if you who have played feral in some years and have good experience could look at my playing for small mistakes.

Logs

Armory

:)

Gruul 

Rip and Rake uptimes are 95%+ this is good :D

Savage Roar uptime was also good. 95%+

Beastlord

Rake uptime is good, rip was below 95%, that needs to go up. Keep in mind as feral your AOE is pathetic, there's no point doing it, I'd only do it if you can tab-rake and the mob will only stay alive for the full duration(all the AOE fights in Foundry have a priority target to be hitting, so you should always keep rip and rake up on that as priority)

Savage Roar uptime was good though 95%+

CD usage is good for both fights. You're doing well for you ilvl in my opinion. Just keep what I said in mind for AOE. and that'll help you a bit on those fights. Just remember that on AOE fights those scumbag boomies and hunters that can pad the meters will look better than you, but just take solace in the fact that you *probably* did more towards getting the boss down then they did.

• Like 2

Gruul 

Rip and Rake uptimes are 95%+ this is good biggrin.png

Savage Roar uptime was also good. 95%+

Beastlord

Rake uptime is good, rip was below 95%, that needs to go up. Keep in mind as feral your AOE is pathetic, there's no point doing it, I'd only do it if you can tab-rake and the mob will only stay alive for the full duration(all the AOE fights in Foundry have a priority target to be hitting, so you should always keep rip and rake up on that as priority)

Savage Roar uptime was good though 95%+

CD usage is good for both fights. You're doing well for you ilvl in my opinion. Just keep what I said in mind for AOE. and that'll help you a bit on those fights. Just remember that on AOE fights those scumbag boomies and hunters that can pad the meters will look better than you, but just take solace in the fact that you *probably* did more towards getting the boss down then they did.

I second everything here, with one addition. You are mising a few uses of BT by letting your PS procs run out, losing a decent amount of potential damage. Keep an eye on that, otherwise good work.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jonesy0000
      Hi Team
      I am recently returning from a few years away from the game and I have decided to go back to my much loved main throughout wrath, the feral druid. I have always been a cut above the rest and managed to be top dps all through wrath. 
      I was reading your guide and noticed in the talents you don't take savage roar. Can you explain the match behind this as to me it seems like the more viable option. 
    • By Vonos
      Hello there!
      Thanks for your time looking at my post, I have recently started playing a Feral druid within a month back. Got to 110 two weeks ago and been constantly playing feral and at first with bad gears my DPS was sustaining around 250k when I was 850 ilvl geared in raids. But when I've gotten more time to gear up my druid and eventually my druid hit 878 ilvl and containing some of the BiS gears for feral for example the two trinkets. My DPS did not increase a huge amount of deal. Instead having an 28 ilvl upgrade + having the 3 golden trait, my Feral DPS only increased by 50k~60k in raids, this has started to take a toll with the lack of DPS that is needed to be pushing 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare. I've also asked many questions with our top server Feral Druid what I'm doing wrong and he is struggling to find any MAJOR point factors that why my DPS is extremely low with my ilvl.
      My Artifact weapon is 25/34 currently, with Frost Relic 880 from H Guarm, Life Relic 880 from M Nythendra, Blood Relic from H Elerethe ~ Can't quite remember what ilvl it is.
      I know my uptimes is low but when I've tested on target dummy my DPS is still around 310k~ even with 95% ~ 97% up time on my dots, so i'm completely clueless.

Armoury:
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Vonos/simple
      Logs:
      Nythendra:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/VXNz26RCaKZcYqrg/#fight=8
      Ursoc:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/VXNz26RCaKZcYqrg/#fight=10

• By VeeImperium
      Stormrage [A] - 3/7 Mythic - 7/7 Heroic - FRI & MON - 9pm-12am EST
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Imperium, a progressive and well-respected raiding guild. Seeking like-minded individuals to join our team.  We provide good guild culture, consistent loot distribution, laid-back leadership, like-minded, courteous, kind, and polite people.
      Our team has been playing together for 8 years. We have always maintained a strong progressive raid team in 10 and 25 mans with a very minimal raid schedule. When considering new members, we seek individuals who have excellent communication skills, a high level of maturity, and a manner of adult professionalism.

Raid Info
      Friday & Monday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST
      Emerald Nightmare - 3/7 Mythic - 7/7 Heroic

What to expect from us...
      - Raids that start and end on time.
      - A community of in-game support and socializing, Veteran players, 980+ Characters, 580+ Active Accounts, 650+ Level 100s.
      - Opportunity to be part of our weekly raid sales group
      - Fair and consistent leadership that only accepts quality players, and understands mistakes can happen.
      - A friendly and competitive dps environment, with frequent 95%+ parses
      - An opportunity to see all the content WoW has to offer.
      - Raid Consumables, and Enchantments provided.
      - Adult atmosphere, average age 25.
      - We DO NOT recruit for bench positions.

What we expect from you...
      - Desire to be part of a team. This includes being on Mumble and taking an interest in the guilds objectives, upholding its principles and helping to secure its longevity.
      - Great verbal communication during raid.
      - Good attitude and mutual respect towards fellow guild and raid team members.
      - High to perfect raid attendance.
      - Perseverance. Wiping is part of the game, and staying motivated and positive is a must.
      - Know your class and all of its abilities. Have a viable off spec for the team.
      - Be active and contribute to the guild forums.

Currently Recruiting:
      1 Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlock or Shadow Priest
      1 Healer: Holy Priest, Holy Paladin or Resto Shaman
      Exceptional players are always considered.

Visit ImperiumGuild.ca to apply or to learn more about us.
      Vee#1811
      Mochi#11316
      Roxycodone#1543
      Nyyankees29#1435
      Skratchh#1194

• By TankaBelle
      I love my bear as many of you do. I have every flavor tank but when it gets tough I always pull out the hairy scary bear. I tried at dps but it seems that so many of the new fights with their mechanics are against the cat that I sometimes end up the third tank in order to pull more dps and I was wondering who has had similar, or the opposite experiences?
      For those few proud feral dpsers out there stay vigilant. You deserve a boost in the next xpac, just please don't hold your breath