3 posts in this topic

Stormrage [A] - 3/7 Mythic - 7/7 Heroic - FRI & MON - 9pm-12am EST
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imperium, a progressive and well-respected raiding guild. Seeking like-minded individuals to join our team.  We provide good guild culture, consistent loot distribution, laid-back leadership, like-minded, courteous, kind, and polite people.

Our team has been playing together for 8 years. We have always maintained a strong progressive raid team in 10 and 25 mans with a very minimal raid schedule. When considering new members, we seek individuals who have excellent communication skills, a high level of maturity, and a manner of adult professionalism.

Raid Info

Friday & Monday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST

Emerald Nightmare - 3/7 Mythic - 7/7 Heroic

What to expect from us...

- Raids that start and end on time.
- A community of in-game support and socializing, Veteran players, 980+ Characters, 580+ Active Accounts, 650+ Level 100s.
- Opportunity to be part of our weekly raid sales group
- Fair and consistent leadership that only accepts quality players, and understands mistakes can happen.
- A friendly and competitive dps environment, with frequent 95%+ parses
- An opportunity to see all the content WoW has to offer.
- Raid Consumables, and Enchantments provided.
- Adult atmosphere, average age 25.
- We DO NOT recruit for bench positions.

What we expect from you...

- Desire to be part of a team. This includes being on Mumble and taking an interest in the guilds objectives, upholding its principles and helping to secure its longevity.
- Great verbal communication during raid.
- Good attitude and mutual respect towards fellow guild and raid team members.
- High to perfect raid attendance.
- Perseverance. Wiping is part of the game, and staying motivated and positive is a must.
- Know your class and all of its abilities. Have a viable off spec for the team.
- Be active and contribute to the guild forums.

Currently Recruiting:

1 Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlock or Shadow Priest
1 Healer: Holy Priest, Holy Paladin or Resto Shaman

Exceptional players are always considered.

Visit ImperiumGuild.ca to apply or to learn more about us.

Vee#1811
Mochi#11316
Roxycodone#1543
Nyyankees29#1435
Skratchh#1194

Edited by VeeImperium

Main Post classes updated, LF Hunter, Warlock or Shadow Priest and 1 Healer (Holy paladin, Holy Priest or Resto Shaman)

Contact Vee#1811 or Apply at ImperiumGuild.ca

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ergunk
      Stinki Monki Finger (SMF), formed 28th April 2005, was the longest standing raiding guild on Hellscream. On Dec 15th 2016 we made the decision to transfer our guild to Tarren Mill in search of new opportunities and secure a strong future for the guild and its community. We have been around to see all of Vanilla, Burning Crusade, Wrath, Cataclysm, MoP, WoD & now time for Legion.
      We always strive for a nice and relaxed atmosphere within the guild and always show optimism for killing future bosses.

Stinki Monki Finger is currently searching for:
      A few range dps!
      Strong applications from all classes/roles will also be considered. This means Melee aswell, so dont be afraid to drop by! :)

We require you to have previous experience at raiding Heroic or Mythic mode content and be available for atleast 2-3 raids per week.

Current progress
      7/7 M, 1/3 M, 4/10 M

Main raid schedule:
      Wednesday 20:00-23:00
      Sunday 20:00-23:00
      Monday 20:00-23:00

We are also organising Mythic dungeons and social raids outside of main raid times and there is a possibility of an Alt Raid.

We have been a guild since Vanilla and known each other for over 10 years. Our goal is to always aim for the highest difficulty while raiding in a relaxed atmosphere. We keep in contact with each other through various games and you will definitely feel the guilds comradeship when playing with us.

If you have any questions feel free to contact Finesse or Ergunk#2122 for a chat.

Kind regards,
      Ergunk
      http://stinkimonkifinger.co.uk
    • By Matix
      Hello guys,
      I have been having trouble with my toon... For some reason my DPS outside of Metamorphosis is really, REALLY low. Like 400k whereas I'm overall 900iLevel.
      You can look up my Armory here:
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emeriss/Xymeria/simple
      If the link does not work, please check me out Xymeria-Emeriss - Europe.
      I have all of the pieces the Top Demon hunters in Wowprogress do, except a little bit lower iLevel and maybe some improvements can be done to my Gloves and Boots, I hadn't had much luck with legendaries ( I have the defensive DH chest, Burning Fist Trinket and the last one I got is the Cascading Eyes ( Head ) - I don't have the Ring which EVERYONE BUT ME HAS....
      I'm having huge issues with generating enough fury to dish out enough DPS. I have enough Crit and Mastery, my haste is a little low, but not that much. 
      When I'm in Meta, Nemesis and Artifact are on.. I dish out around 1300. But without meta it's all downhill from there.
      Please give me some advise on how to improve my DPS.
    • By hjp
      Who are we?
      Volatile are a group of mostly ex-mythic raiders, looking to get back into mythic raiding. We cleared through Nighthold heroic a number of months ago and need some more people in order to jump into mythic. Besides raiding our friendly bunch of members enjoy running mythic+ on daily basis, helping out with world quests among other things. Our discord is usually filled with members for daily banter and weekly fun. If you enjoy all that, you most certainly will enjoy your stay in Volatile.
      Who are we looking for?
      We're primarily looking for both melee and ranged DPS to fill out the roster. At this time we are full on tanks and healers.
      Tanks - Closed
      Healers - Closed
      Ranged DPS -Warlock and Shadow Priest but all classes will be considered
      Melee DPS - Ret Paladin
      Overall we're looking for people with a good knowledge of their class/spec who know how to improve their gameplay. Being fairly thick skinned and being able to accept constructive criticism, as well as the occasional jab from some of our more 'outspoken' members, is a big plus too.
      When do we raid?
      We raid two times a week as standard, we often have an additional raid day if necessary. See raid times below. 
      Thursday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Sunday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm (Additional day)
      Application process:
      We believe the best way to get to know if someone is right for the guild is just to have a chat, rather than go through a long application process. So we'll have a chat, look at logs and possibly run some M+ to get to know each other. If you're interested in joining our mythic raid team, contact any of the following:
      Contact us:
      GM: 
      Xadel#2609, Xadel (ingame)
      Council: 
      Òops#2597, Drainphase (ingame)
      Passive#2900, Malenky (ingame)
      Ohajay#2606, Draconem (ingame)
      Hjp#21650, Phynn (ingame)