Sign in to follow this  

3 posts in this topic

Stormrage [A] - 3/7 Mythic - 7/7 Heroic - FRI & MON - 9pm-12am EST
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imperium, a progressive and well-respected raiding guild. Seeking like-minded individuals to join our team.  We provide good guild culture, consistent loot distribution, laid-back leadership, like-minded, courteous, kind, and polite people.

Our team has been playing together for 8 years. We have always maintained a strong progressive raid team in 10 and 25 mans with a very minimal raid schedule. When considering new members, we seek individuals who have excellent communication skills, a high level of maturity, and a manner of adult professionalism.

Raid Info

Friday & Monday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST

Emerald Nightmare - 3/7 Mythic - 7/7 Heroic

What to expect from us...

- Raids that start and end on time.
- A community of in-game support and socializing, Veteran players, 980+ Characters, 580+ Active Accounts, 650+ Level 100s.
- Opportunity to be part of our weekly raid sales group
- Fair and consistent leadership that only accepts quality players, and understands mistakes can happen.
- A friendly and competitive dps environment, with frequent 95%+ parses
- An opportunity to see all the content WoW has to offer.
- Raid Consumables, and Enchantments provided.
- Adult atmosphere, average age 25.
- We DO NOT recruit for bench positions.

What we expect from you...

- Desire to be part of a team. This includes being on Mumble and taking an interest in the guilds objectives, upholding its principles and helping to secure its longevity.
- Great verbal communication during raid.
- Good attitude and mutual respect towards fellow guild and raid team members.
- High to perfect raid attendance.
- Perseverance. Wiping is part of the game, and staying motivated and positive is a must.
- Know your class and all of its abilities. Have a viable off spec for the team.
- Be active and contribute to the guild forums.

Currently Recruiting:

1 Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlock or Shadow Priest
1 Healer: Holy Priest, Holy Paladin or Resto Shaman

Exceptional players are always considered.

Visit ImperiumGuild.ca to apply or to learn more about us.

Vee#1811
Mochi#11316
Roxycodone#1543
Nyyankees29#1435
Skratchh#1194

Edited by VeeImperium

Main Post classes updated, LF Hunter, Warlock or Shadow Priest and 1 Healer (Holy paladin, Holy Priest or Resto Shaman)

Contact Vee#1811 or Apply at ImperiumGuild.ca

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Anemic
      Since 7.3.5 I have gotten some decent gear and have been using  SimCraft to see what the average difference in the two talents. I simmed them with the Mangaza's Madness belt combined with.  Sephuz and Soul of the High Priest, and with and without 4pc t21 (because some of the gear that breaks tier is 15+ ilvl better).  So far with my 4pc, sephuz, and FotM it simmed *55k higher than Twist of Fate and any combination. I assume the sim procs Sephuz every 30 sec, which is kind of unrealistic, but I was shocked the dps was so much lower using ToF and FotM. 

Any thoughts on the two talents? Does anyone use FotM?  I have started using it and generally average 1.5m dps without BL and north of 2m with. 

Here is my armory link, not sure why it shows my haste much lower than it is in game. In game w/o buffs its 43% ~15,500 or so
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/magtheridon/anemic 
      *(edit: originally put 500 it wasnt 500k, checked my Sim logs and I was mistaken with my lock sim.  Priest sim was 55k better, sort of negligible but worth debating the talents maybe)  
    • By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.
      We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, PUBG, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletag: Vims#21684

To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment
      __________________________________________________________________________
      Requirements to be considered into current main raids:
      - 930~ ilvl
      - 72+ traits.
      - 8/9 in ToS.
      - Exceptions to the requirements may be made.
      _____________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Priest: Shadow.
      Druid: Balance.
      Warlock: Affliction.
      Hunter: MM.
      Mage:Frost/fire
      Rogue: Assa/sub
      Any and all applications will be considered.
    • By Narii625

VISIT OUR WEBSITE!

SERVER: Illidan
      RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am Server Time.
      PROGRESSION: 11/11H, 11/11N
      LOOT STYLE: EPGP DKP Reloaded (http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/EPGP)
      CURRENTLY ACCEPTING (940+ ilvl)
      All DPS! (Healing offspec preferable but not required) ABOUT US
      940+ ilvl to trial immediately, but we accept others.
      We are looking for skilled and laid back DPS and a Healer for Heroic and eventually Mythic Antorus.
      We're semi-casual in terms of time we spend raiding but serious about progression, attendance, and performance.
      We're a close-knit guild that hangs out in Discord a lot, joking, playing alts, Mythic+, other games or just hanging out. Fun guild events happen monthly!
      Overall, we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other. (18+ required, we talk like pirates!)

Fill out our Guild Application! (Click link) 
      Battle.net ID: LadyPluu#1299, Discord ID: LadyPluu#4473
      Guild Recruitment Officer
      Booty Pirates Website