Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Amajed

Arms Reforge

4 posts in this topic

Hi

I've come to an understanding that Mastery is almost equal to Crit

but I don't know how to know that how much Crit to Mastery when I do my reforging , I mean , I get like 1100 Mastery Rating , and about 2400 Crit Rating , is my Mastery so far behind ? if I had to make it closer to Crit I have to give Mastery more weights than Crit to make it closer.

is it wrong ? when I go to wowreforge.com it says Crit should get more that mastery .. but like this it will reforge all mastery to Crit , giving mastery nothing at all.

thanks

Hello!

Thanks for posting your question here.

Your understanding that Mastery is almost equal to Crit is not correct. From our stats page for Arms Warriors (here), you can see that we list Mastery Rating well below Critical Strike Rating.

To clarify, Critical Strike Rating is the best secondary statistic for Arms Warriors (second only to Hit Rating until the cap and possibly Expertise Rating until the Expertise Cap).

So, you should try to get as much Crit as possible. If your Mastery is very far behind, that is no problem at all.

In this case (as well as many others), wowreforge is accurate in saying that Crit is higher than Mastery.

If you post your armory, we can probably give you some specific reforging advice :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rideordiewarrior
      Hey everyone! Long story short i took a two month break, after some frustrating events with my guild in Nighthold that lead to us disbanding. Now i want to do Tomb because i cant break my WoW addiction. So i would greatly appreciate some assistance getting up to speed!
      Here is my current set up for arms 
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/kiljaeden/ovrux
      I have the helm, but does it really do anything without having tier 20? I have been told opportunity strikes it the way to go until getting T20 2 piece or 4 piece. Right now all i have is T19 and i am not even sure if its worth having equipped. Mostly because the legs/chest being so horribly optimized. I have been researching rotations and most people don't even seem to include bladestorm/ravage in the opener without Tier 20. Also my trinkets are terrible for arms, I have no real good options. I know DoS is pretty much worthless now, and i have seen most top warriors use convergence but i think that is something to do with T20 as well. 
      I am going to simcraft my trinks tonight to see if i maybe have some hidden gems lol. 
      Also are Arm's relics still the same as in if it doesn't have tactician on it don't use it, or has that been alleviated some? 
      I played arms in EN then ditched it in NH because fury was just such a monster during that tier. So i understand the basics, other then the whole deadly calm thing being gone. 
      Anyways fellow warriors any help and guidance is most appreciated because I am pretty confused. 
      Thanks again. 
    • By Sroger
      Hello Guys,
      Fast and Simply i play Arms Warrior newest patch and i want to calculate my stats by myself i heard something about this, something like:
      Strengh is 2Points worth
      Mastery is 3Points worth...
      something like that so i can calculate with different items by myself,
      i hope you understand what i mean and sry for my bad english :)
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Dragon Warrior Deck List Guide.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Control Warrior Deck List Guide.