Ascha90

SPriest PvP Talents And Glyphs?

2 posts in this topic

I just got into PvP with my SPriest and I could use some advice. What kind of talents should I take? I thought Clarity of Power coupled with Glyph of Mind Harvest, or even Auspicious Spirits with Glyph of Mind Harvest, could be good, but I don't know what the math should be for that kind of talent and glyph combo. Should I take one of the talents but not the glyph? I am using Recount to measure my DPS. I am currently using the talent Insanity because I am putting out so many Devouring Plagues due to Glyph of Mind Harvest.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Kazakus Priest Deck List Guide.
    • By SoundBox97
      So I just got back into playing hearthstone again, been a little over a year(still consider myself a noob), and I just got enough dust to craft a legendary. I've been playing priest a lot lately due to the shadowreaper anduin drop, and I've really been enjoying it, but can't seem to get past rank 20. Should I craft Lyra, Raza, or Velen to make that deck better, or forgo crafting a legendary and focus more on rares/epics to fill out the deck?
      I think it's a control deck but I'm not entirely sure, still new to building decks.
      http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/priest#38:1;74:1;232:1;315:2;401:1;415:2;431:2;438:1;544:1;547:1;600:2;641:1;656:1;671:1;35240:1;49630:2;49638:1;55543:2;58722:2;62870:1;62889:1;62951:2
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our N'Zoth Deathrattle (Amara Quest) Priest Deck List Guide.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Dragon Priest Deck List Guide.
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Silence (Purify) Priest Deck List Guide.