FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Silverhunter

Is it worth it for me to make the jump from Surv to BM while I have no tier tokens?

Hey guys Silverhunter here and I am a player who always wants to get the most out of his specs and class. But I am utterly awful with the theorycrafting side of things.

So with the updated revisions on Simcraft it seems that BM will be the strongest of the three Hunter specs along with Survival being the weakest, although simcraft takes the set bonuses into account which at this point in time I have none of.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/hellscream/Silverhunter/advanced

So just to say this now, I can very easily make the jump to BM as I have plenty of spare resources to change my stats around to what BM favours (Mastery). But if I do fully commit to this now will it actually be a wise move? Or will I end up losing damage due to the lack of the set bonuses?

Please do let me know if you want any more info and I really appreciate any advice that can be given.

With 0 tier pieces, you sim higher as survival than you do as beast mastery, with 0 changes to gear (which shouldn't make too big of a difference anyways):

lOmahhT.png

Meh I'm still switching to BM. Got tired of braindead SV. Might as well get used to raiding as BM if that's what I'll be doing once (if) I get some set bonuses.

Meh I'm still switching to BM. Got tired of braindead SV. Might as well get used to raiding as BM if that's what I'll be doing once (if) I get some set bonuses.

I've got 3 pieces so far, all I'm missing is the legs and the gloves.  The 2set is incredible with good RNG, I had 3 resets within the first minute of a Gruul attempt yesterday.  However, I have also gotten dry periods where either I don't get the reset at all or it happens with 3-7s left on the cd, soooo.......

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this