Razkek

Raid guide to help farm some gold

Sign in to follow this  

3 posts in this topic

Ive been asked by a few people on my stream how I always have over 26k gold in my bags. Thought I'd share a video I made to show you how exactly I make my gold. **sorry for the poor audio quality, I just got a new mic to replace it***

Basically what you want to do is farm the trash off of the first boss in the Dragon Soul raid. Make sure it is set to atleast 25 man mode. DO NOT kill the boss, as this will make it impossible to reset the raid. Hope this helps!

Make sure to kill all the bosses before the tuesday reset, 25H DS alone gives bout 3k gold for completing it (with trash drops / and gems)

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan

Find out what's happening in World of Warcraft during the week of November 21.
      Antorus the Burning Throne
      Antorus will open November 28. Mythic difficulty and the first LFR wing will be available starting December 5.
      Artifact Knowledge Level 53
      All players have access to AK level 53. Legion's max AK cap is 55. There's no reason to worry about catching up on Artifact traits or the Netherlight Crucible relic slots, because AP tokens from world quest and/or bosses will unlock all traits and Concordance of the Legionfall.
      Mythic Keystone Rewards & Affixes
      The ceiling on Mythic Keystone rewards will go up to 15 the week of December 5, when the Mythic difficulty of Antorus opens. If you do a Mythic Keystone 11-15 this week, that effort will be reflected in your weekly chest on December 5. More information can be found here.
      Bolstering Explosive Tyrannical Argus Weekly Quests
      Fuel of a Doomed World: Collect 50 Pristine Argunite from Invasion Points, Rare encounters, or treasure chests on Argus to receive 300 Veiled Argunite. Invasion Onslaught: Complete 3 Invasion Points to get 200 Veiled Argunite. Argus World Boss Occularus

Occularus is this week's Greater Invasion Point world boss. The portal can be found in Antoran Wastes (55, 50). Don't forget to bring a Seal of Broken Fate for a bonus roll. All Argus world bosses drop ilvl 930 loot. Loot tables and Dungeon Journal entries can be found here. World Boss The Soultakers
      Search for the epic world quest The Soultakers in Stormheim. Death Knights can unlock the Dark Runeblade appearance for the Blades of the Fallen Prince via Runes of the Darkening.
      World Boss Loot Tables
      Barnacled Mistcaller Orb Cord of Kept Souls Hel-Cursed Belt Helchain Waistguard Sea-Reaver's Girdle Soultrapper's Pendant Thrice-Accursed Compass Legion Dungeon Event (Nov 21 - 28)
      While this event is active, the final boss of each Legion dungeon awards an extra item when defeated (Sign of the Warrior). Don't forget to complete the weekly dungeon quest "Emissary of War" to get Cache of Fel Treasures that contains a piece of Heroic Tomb of Sargeras gear. WoW's 13 Anniversary (Nov 16 - 30)
      World of Warcraft's 13th anniversary continues until November 30. Don't forget to make use of Celebration Package and read more details here.
      Pilgrim's Bounty (Nov 20 - 27)
      Not much has changed in 2017. Cosmetic Pilgrim's Bounty gear can be transmogrified during the event. More information can be found in our Pilgrim's Bounty guide.
    • By MrPrince3rd
      Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.
      Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
      Progression: 9/9N 9/9H
      Roles we currently need: Exceptional DPS, 1 healer, and off-tank
      Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform
      Addons:
      We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes
      Consumables: Free for all raiders
      Raid Times:
      Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8:30-11:30PM CST
      (Days subject to change but only 2 will be required)
      Communication:
      We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp
      Atmosphere:
      We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace.
      Expectations:
      You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.
      Contact Info:
      BilboBaggins#1406
      Aeliar#1904
    • By PixieKnight
      I've been trying my hardest to climb in Ranked. I started the season at Gold 2, and have now fallen to Gold 4 from losing streaks. How half my games go these days. 1. I call Support 2. I play nearly perfectly 3. We lose, with me having DOUBLE the healing of the enemy healer, sometimes doubling an enemy double support as a solo support (not an exaggeration), and no deaths, with healing percent around 50%. And yet my teammates are comical. Once we lose a fight, they do things like hang around alone against the entire enemy team, push alone, blame teammates, and generally be useless. Nor do I cause the frustration, I'm nearly always polite and helpful (encouraging teammates, making strats, etc.). Yet I keep losing. Do I need to do TRIPLE the enemy healer to win, or am I just cursed? Perhaps someone from IcyVeins could spectate a match of mine and tell me what, if anything, is wrong with my play. I know that's a big favour, but I'd appreciate it. I can upload replays if someone tells me how.
    • By Stan

Pilgrim’s Bounty is a time to reflect upon one’s good fortune and share with all around you. What's new in 2017?
      Pilgrim's Bounty is back and there's only one update to the event this year.
      New in 2017
      Cosmetic Pilgrim's Bounty items can be transmogrified for the duration of the event. The change applies to all world events, not just this one. Below are screenshots of said items.

Pilgrim's Attire, Pilgrim's Hat, Pilgrim's Boots

Pilgrim's Dress

Pilgrim's Robe
      For more details check out our Pilgrim's Bounty guide.
    • By TheKaiser
      I have a few questions concerning the upcoming expansion:
      First I wanted to ask, how everything with legendarys and artefacts is now going to be, are there still gonna be legendarys with the same role as in Legion and what about artefacts, are the HoA armors the new artefacts ?

Furthermore I wanted to know wheter or not pvp is mandatory for warfronts and island plundering or if you don't need to be a top pvp player to still achieve some nice things and interesting rewards.

With warfronts I also wanted to enquire how the gameplay most likely will look like, they are pve events so you shouldn't need to be a pvp player, right ?
      Also one last question, how hard do you think the warfront rewards will be to get ? The transmog does look quite nice and I wanted to ask if it is gonna be something, that is going to be locked and only available to hardcore players