sillystring

Haste and rune regeneration

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Can anyone tell me how much 1% haste impacts rune regeneration? I know each rune takes 10 seconds to regenerate by default, how is this reduced for each 1% haste?

I'm assuming at 100% haste it would be 5 secs per rune etc, but I wanted to find out :)

Thanks for reading smile.png

Edited by sillystring

The equation is:

Default Rune regen (10 seconds) / (1 + Haste %) = Rune regen with haste

so in my case I have 41.44% haste right now = 10 sec / (1+ 0.4144) = 7.07sec rune regen 

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Morrighan
      Hello. I'm having some problems with DK rotation after starting it. I realize that in the beginning, procs are many. But through the middle of the fight, I begin to notice that everything slows down, including the return of runes and loss of Runic Power. Sometimes I do not own a rune, and I have a lot of Runic Power. But if I spend it, the runes are still coming back, and I have nothing to beat. Please help me. This is normal? Should I use FS only when I'm near overcap? Should I wait patiently for the runes to renegate without hitting FS? I have 25% Acceleration, 27% Critical and 42% Mastery. Thank you in advance.
    • By Bicgurl
      Beside all the builds, rotations and bis legendaries, what are the ideal stat percentages  according to their importance haste>mastery>everything else? Other than valarjar berserkers, what are the other bis leggys for single target and mythic plus dungeons?
    • By Validius
      Hi all, just a few questions on haste... the general wisdom seems to be that the more haste the better. I'm at 34% haste and I'm wondering if that's overkill. I've got a few gems and enchants I could swap over to Mastery. If you need an armory link let me know.

Thanks!
      -Val
    • By Venekus
      Hello again,
      So today I looted a ring in the Mythic+ weekly chest, awful stats but great iLvl improvement (885->920). So the question is: at what point is it sane to sacrifice +4% in Haste to get ~100k more HP?
      Thanks.

• By GrandCross
      Is there a Haste or Critical Strike Soft/Hard cap for Retribution Paladins in this current patch? I'm trying to figure that out so I can try to hit those caps.