sillystring

Haste and rune regeneration

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Can anyone tell me how much 1% haste impacts rune regeneration? I know each rune takes 10 seconds to regenerate by default, how is this reduced for each 1% haste?

I'm assuming at 100% haste it would be 5 secs per rune etc, but I wanted to find out :)

Thanks for reading smile.png

Edited by sillystring

The equation is:

Default Rune regen (10 seconds) / (1 + Haste %) = Rune regen with haste

so in my case I have 41.44% haste right now = 10 sec / (1+ 0.4144) = 7.07sec rune regen 

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Validius
      Hi all, just a few questions on haste... the general wisdom seems to be that the more haste the better. I'm at 34% haste and I'm wondering if that's overkill. I've got a few gems and enchants I could swap over to Mastery. If you need an armory link let me know.

Thanks!
      -Val
    • By Venekus
      Hello again,
      So today I looted a ring in the Mythic+ weekly chest, awful stats but great iLvl improvement (885->920). So the question is: at what point is it sane to sacrifice +4% in Haste to get ~100k more HP?
      Thanks.

• By GrandCross
      Is there a Haste or Critical Strike Soft/Hard cap for Retribution Paladins in this current patch? I'm trying to figure that out so I can try to hit those caps. 
    • By Celestrial
      From what I've seen on stat weights, crit has almost caught up with haste in 7.1.5. Would it be close to viable to go Mastery, Crit, Haste if you get One with the Pack? In possible theory that would mean more dire beast which helps focus, stomp dmg, and crit damage, I'd just imagine it would take a lot of crit to make it close to viable.
    • By zmandude24
      Since shield block doesn't do donkey dick for most of the tank buster mechanics and the boss auto attacks hit like a wet noodle, is it even worth gearing haste at all? Wouldn't I be better off going for only mastery/versatility?