Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ulforce

Marksmanship Pet Build

Recommended Posts

Following Azortharion's Guide, I've switched from Surv to MM, for ST (until I get 4p) and BM for MT.

Lately I've been the guy who brings heroism to the raid, but as MM, with Lone Wolf I can't do that. In case we need hero and I have to pull my pet out as MM (on Gruul for example) should I go with Exotic Munitions or Focusing Shot? Or am I better off going BM?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BM is ahead for ST anyways until you get the 4pc, at which point MM closes the gap (but doesn't quite beat BM).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Before 4pc I was under the impression that MM is better than BM single target. BM only becomes better once we get 4pc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Orthios is slightly incorrect.

 

0p: MM for Single, SV for AoE.

2p: MM for Single, BM for AoE.

4p: BM for Single, BM for AoE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For Single target as MM if I need a pet, would it be better  to go Focusing Shot or Exotic Munitions? Or am I better off going BM?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For Single target as MM if I need a pet, would it be better  to go Focusing Shot or Exotic Munitions? Or am I better off going BM?

Why would you need a pet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lately I'm the person who brings Hero to the raid, since we lost our Mage and our Shaman. So I may need a pet for that.

Edited by Ulforce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lately I'm the person who brings Hero to the raid, since we lost our Mage and our Shaman. So I may need a pet for that.

 

Ah I see that makes sense. Go Lone Wolf, lust and dismiss it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Tomseno
      Raid/Class Spots Are Open To Any Applicant If The Player Is The Right Fit
      A guild formed with an ambition for progression and a love for M+ we decided to make the move from Silvermoon Alliance and form a guild to take our focus to the next level, Cutting Edge in 10.1 being the next step.
      We believe in building a guild by recruit players of a similar goal and mentality whether it be for raiding or for push score in Mythic plus. We value loyalty, honesty and a positive attitude towards setbacks. Communication skills are an absolute must.
      Raid Schedule
      Wednesday 20:30-23:00 Sunday 20:30-23:00
      Current Progression
      9/9HC 5/9M
      What are we looking for recruitment wise?
      We're currently open to recruiting DPS classes listed above, as we aim to solidify a stable 25-player roster. We're looking to provide competition to existing members and choose the best 25 players to proceed with for next tier.
      Contact Information:
      Discord; tomsen and lora1506
      Think you'd be a good fit?
      If you believe that you are a player that is looking to achieve the same goals as us then why not contact us and see if we can achieve our goals together!
    • By FlynSurv
      Hello,
      I think I’m going to be running explosive shot mostly as MM as most my content in casual dungeons, low keys and maybe some normal raids. I have a couple of questions and wondering if anyone could advise. 

      - How does explosive shot work in single target rotation? 

      -Sims seem to show it’s not massively behind for me in ST, what could be causing this? From the guides I’ve read careful aim should be a much clearer winner in ST
      -Is there any scenario where chimera shot is viable? I wonder whether for normal and heroic dungeons where mobs die so fast  whether the cleave would be useful 
      Many thanks
       
      (Sorry if these seems really basic questions, just a casual player trying to make the most of my toon going into SL!)
    • By Shenocide
      Impressive...
    • By Kappatrust
      Hello everyone ! ?
      I recently return to BFA and i have a question about the hunter BM rotation. 
      My concern is about refresh Frenzy and cast "Kill command" on cooldown. Indeed, many times i have to face the dilemma to choose either loose my stacks of Freenzy or delay "Kill command".
      So is it worth to slighly delay "Kill command" in order to refresh Frenzy ?
      Sorry for my approximative english !
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Arena Hunter Spreadsheet.
×
×
  • Create New...