FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zavas

Rage Management Question

How should I be managing rage?  I know I should use abilities during the enrage window but does that mean i go HAM and blow all rage while hitting bloodthirst when it comes of CD?  Should i pool rage and keep it around a certain number?  Thanks in advance for any advice!

i dont keep rage pool for enrage because the enrage uptime is maybe 85%+..when i lost enrage either bd if usable or berserker rage. only for reckless or so i show that enrage duration is max atm.

for the time where i dont enrage i only use bs or ws when capping or proc expired and i see bd or berserker rage on cd..

howtousebd see guide. https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/fury-warrior-pve-dps-rotation-cooldowns-abilities

with 2tset maybe you have the chance bd to ignore from time to time

sry for my english...

I'm still leveling my Fury Warrior - one of the last classes I'm coming around to. But as I understand the principles from those who have played the class a long time, it works a little like this. Use Bloodthirst. If it doesn't crit, use Berserker Rage. If the next one comes around and it doesn't crit either, then you do nothing after Enrage falls off until the next BT is available. All you will do is use Wild Strike to prevent capping on Rage and use procs that are about to expire.

If you are Enraged, then you follow the priority list, which can include blowing all available Rage on Wild Strike if you've exhausted the higher priority options - which include Bloodthirst to generate Rage, your T4 talent, Execute on Sudden Death procs, and any available stacks of Raging Blow. In practice, you'll rarely exhaust yourself of Rage, and preventing yourself from capping out is the most difficult thing to learn. Rage generation is very speedy no matter what the gear level now.