Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
deftec

(fury) weapon changing during fights

2 posts in this topic

i am fury war and i am a little unlucky on getting 1h weapons, so for 1h weapons i have 1 645ilvl and 1 640ilvl 1h weapons. last night i killed with my guild Imperator Mar'gok on normal and was lucky enought to get 2 times the 2h weapon (655 ilvl).

but overall i have 656ilvl (with the 1h) and 657ilvl (with the 2h) so with this ilvl i should be using 1h weapons for single-targets and the 2h for aoe.

is it worth doing macros to equip the 2h weapons to use the aoe skills and macros to equip the 1h weapons to use single target skills?

examples:

#showtooltip Raging Blow
/equipset dps 2h
/castsequence  Whirlwind, Whirlwind, Raging Blow

#showtooltip Bladestorm
/equipset dps 2h
/cancelaura Bladestorm
/cast Bladestorm

#showtooltip Execute
/equipset dps 1h
/cast Execute

No. Switching to 1h's mid fight triggers an ICD on the SMF damage buff (or at least it used too, haven't checked recently but I'd be surprised if it changed). Either way, both 1h and 2h are super close to each other, so just roll with whatever the best weapons you have are.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ririxia
      ABOUT US
      We Tried is a mythic progression raiding guild formed by an ambitious raid leader seeking like minded, progression oriented players who would work together towards clearing the latest content while it is still considered relevant. After suffering some roster issues, We Tried merged with Procrastination in late December 2016 and together we have fully cleared Emerald Nightmare Mythic within just two weeks.
      OUR PAST ACCOMPLISHMENTS & FUTURE GOALS
      Although we have since slowed down, we are proud ourselves of holding the realm 27th Nythendra Mythic and 24th Elerathe Renferal Mythic kills.
      Today we are actively working towards forming a raid team that would be able to attain our previous glory and compete on a realm wide level.
      CURRENTLY RECRUITING
      Frost DK
      BM/MM Hunter
      Mage
      WW Monk
      Retri Paladin
      Holy/Shadow Priest
      Elemental/Resto Shaman
      Arms/Fury Warrior
      *Applications from exceptional players will always be considered regardless of recruitment status*
      RAID TIMES
      Wednesday 20.30 - 23.00
      Thursday 20.00 - 23.00
      Sunday 20.00 - 23.00
      IDEAL RECRUIT
      Our ideal recruits are players who are passionate about the game and about progress. Each raider is expected to do whatever they can to improve their skills outside of the raiding environment and pull their own weight within the raid.
      We are looking for mythic ready players who, without fail, know the tactics for every boss prior to entering the instance; have solid knowledge of their class and continuously strive to improve themselves; have a near 100% attendance rating; are prepared to wipe often on progression nights and can not only take the constructive criticism that comes their way but are also able to give constructive criticism back, as well as share new ideas and approaches relevant to the content we are clearing at the time.
      CONTACT & INFO
      If you have any questions or concerns you're welcome to contact me in game (Ririxia#2172) or on Discord (Ririxia#1469). You can find more info about our guild, guidelines, raiding policies, trials and the loot system, as well as apply on our website - http://we-tried.enjin.com
    • By andrewFTW8
      Hello,
      I want to ask about my rotation cause i'm not doing that much dmg as i should or maybe i'm wrong.
      Just need a few tips and if you could tell me what i could change in my rotation,gear,talents.
      Here's one combat log on Tichondrius:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/zwMmAfC7GP6vtcQW/
      Here's my armory:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Asmond/simple
    • By zmandude24
      Since shield block doesn't do donkey dick for most of the tank buster mechanics and the boss auto attacks hit like a wet noodle, is it even worth gearing haste at all? Wouldn't I be better off going for only mastery/versatility?
    • By oktaykalfa
      Hello There,
      i'm having problem with my dps. I need to know what is wrong with me.
      Combat Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ZRgB1bnXhjMP9yFm#fight=2&type=damage-done&source=28
      Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Serrâ/advanced
      Thanks.
    • By Jorvalt
      So, I had a concern regarding the recommended battle cry rotation for fury warriors. It says to cast battle cry and avatar, immediately followed by Rampage, then Raging Blow, then Odyn's Fury. I feel like it would be a better idea to use Odyn's Fury before Raging Blow so that you can guarantee that Battle Cry doesn't drop off before Odyn's Fury is done ticking. If it does, some of the ticks won't crit. Thoughts?