FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
MADsMoKe

What you watching right now??? (TV Shows & Movies)

It gets worse ... much much worse. Big Brother is about's to start ... Yikes. Posted Image

Don't worry, its not real.

Don't worry, its not real.

Apparently I have liked too many posts today remind me to like this tomorrow!

NBA Finals tonight, everyone can tune in to watch the Celtics beat the Heat. mmmm some Celtics vs Oklahoma finals sound good.

Currently working my way through Battlestar Galactica and watching Game of thrones too. Game of thrones is epic and I'm really enjoying Battlestar. Was never really into stargate but watched (and enjoyed) Atlantis and Universe.

Waiting for True Blood to start again on Sunday, so super excited about that (Eric Northman *drool*)

Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail.

Good old classic before I go to bed.

• Like 1

Waiting for True Blood to start again on Sunday, so super excited about that (Eric Northman *drool*)

Sweet as - something to watch again! I am now making my way through californication as my manfriend is obsessed with Hank. It is important to always understand these man crushes.

• Like 1

Sweet as - something to watch again! I am now making my way through californication as my manfriend is obsessed with Hank. It is important to always understand these man crushes.

Nothing wrong with man crushes! Sean Bean for me please

Posted Image

Edited by Peelyon

I agree, I have too many man crushes to list here. I'm currently in love with Jensen Ackles, because who is not. And hes big on classic cars, classic rock, and whiskey, which imo are all awesome. If I liked whiskey. Currently I just like the IDEA of liking whiskey. One of my new years resolutions is to take it up.

I don't think that me having a man crush is the same as a man having one though. A woman crush is possibly the equivalent.

Do you think Sean Bean spends his days constantly looking over his shoulder trying to remember "is this the scene I die in or the next one?"

I'm a sitcom addict and as most of my shows are on pause now, I'm spamming King of Queens.

I also watched 90% of the Star Trek (thats over 600 episodes or something)... I really really watched a lot of shows. Don't like movies that much...

Edited by meukow

Starcraft 2 on MLG. I'm taking a break from studying this week to watch MLG, 2-3 streams at a time. It is really great, have already seen some ridiculously awesome games and the casters are doing a great job.

I watched The Matrix trilogy this weekend, watching Bulletproof Monk right now and some other movie afterwards, before I go to bed(haven't decided yet). And I plan on watching one of the greatest trilogies ever made this week, in my breaks between the studying: Lord of The Rings. One of the best trilogies, together with The Matrix and the Pirates of the Carribean. (I heard the godfather is also one of the best trilogies ever made, but I haven't come around to watching it. that's probably for next week(end))

I felt that pirates sadly lacked after the first one, which was so awesome I went to see it in the cinema three times. Matrix I have similar feelings towards...

LOTR disappointed me and makes me really really angry especially the second one, but i shall not go into a rant about how they distroyed key points in the book by adding bits of storyline. It was well cast though.

Even though it's corny I like the blade trillogy. Also have you considered an AVP mega weekend? Watch all aliens, all preditors (well ok only the first one and the newer one) then avp1 & 2, then head to the cinema to watch promethius? That would be killer.

• Like 1

That is a good idea, I've only seen a couple of those (first 2 aliens, first predator, first and last AvP). I should hold a marathon, probably at the start of the holidays.

The movie I watched yesterday before going to bed was Fast Five. It was quite good but I think it lacked what the first one was all about: racing. At one point in the movie there is this wager: if I win I get your car if you win you get mine. So the screen goes black to go to the next scene and I'm like: "yeah awesome, a race coming up" and the next second you see them rolling into the garage with their trophy. There wasn't a single real street race in the movie and I hated that. But overall he was quite good, a bit over the top at certain points but I don't mind that.

Even though it's corny I like the blade trillogy. Also have you considered an AVP mega weekend? Watch all aliens, all preditors (well ok only the first one and the newer one) then avp1 & 2, then head to the cinema to watch promethius? That would be killer.

Why does no one like the second Predator movie!? I thought it was awesome.

Though I noticed in your AVP weekend you don't ever actually watch the AVP movies. Which is probably good because they were both goddamn terrible.

Go read the Aliens vs. Predator comics from Dark Horse. THAT is the story that should have been used in the movies. Not this Antarctica nonsense.

Ah sorry I did put AVP up there, I think the first one is shocking but the second I don't mind too much.

Personally I find the second unwatchable :D

• Like 1

I am watching Doctor Who, Casanova, and BBC's Sherlock.

I'm a bit on a BBC rush at the moment.

Doctor Who helped me get over my obsession over Firefly and Serenity.

• Like 1

Ah sorry I did put AVP up there, I think the first one is shocking but the second I don't mind too much.

Personally I find the second unwatchable Posted Image

I found the first one unwatchable and the second one made me contemplate mass murder.

I read all the AVP comics I could find as a kid. I screamed like a small child in excitement when I saw the easter egg at the end of Predator 2. When they finally announced they were making an AVP movie I started to think there may actually be a god and he answered my prayers.

Then I saw the movie.

There is no god now. It proved it to me.

I am watching Doctor Who, Casanova, and BBC's Sherlock.

I'm a bit on a BBC rush at the moment.

Doctor Who helped me get over my obsession over Firefly and Serenity.

Nothing will ever end my obsession to Firefly and Serenity. You can't stop the signal.

Edited by LCSscallywag
  • Like 2

Nothing will ever end my obsession to Firefly and Serenity. You can't stop the signal.

I'm talking about my "calling my boyfriend everyday to talk about Firefly" obsession.

I now do that with Doctor Who.

I have seen the movie (Serenity), but I didn't know there was a serie about this. I guess I'll have to check it out since I quite liked to movie.

• Like 1

I have seen the movie (Serenity), but I didn't know there was a serie about this. I guess I'll have to check it out since I quite liked to movie.

...I love the movie but it is nothing compaired to how amazing the show is.

Managed to get my bf into it as well... just awesome!

Got Firefly downloaded and ready to watch just need to finish Battlestar Galactica with the wife then we can storm through it. From what I've heard from friends they cant believe it got cancelled.

• Like 1