FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
MADsMoKe

What you watching right now??? (TV Shows & Movies)

Yeah looking at it on wikipedia, there are only 14 episodes and apparently they broadcasted them in a completely wrong order.

BTW, should one watch the movie first, or the serie first? what's your take on it?

Movie was made AGES after the series was cancled.

I would watch the series first because of spoilers in the movie, although it was made so that people that had not seen the series would still be able to 'get' the movie.

I watched the movie not knowing the series existed, and I didnt feel too lost by any stretch of the imagination

Just got back from the movie theater when I've seen Moonrise Kingdom. Pretty interesting movie ;)

couldn't help myself, I watched the first LoTR (Damn the extended versions are long). No need to say anything about that.

And I watched clash of the titans and wrath of the titans. Stories weren't the best, some weird decisions there, but some of the special effects and computer made stuff was really good. Not too bad overall

Anyone likes Doctor Who and/or Torchwood?

You know the newer Dr Who just didn't click for me. I love the old ones though... One of my friends dresses like Tom Baker however and one of these days I will remember to bring a stick of cellery to the pub so I can sneek it in his pocket...

• Like 1

To be honest he really is not... he's comepletely mad and extremely excentric. Pretty much who hipsters wish they could be...

Which is because they don't realise the guy is an utter shambles.

Plus you don't see many hipsters down my local. Because it is a dive. And I love it...

7 days pokemon streamathon. I like pokemon, it's a shame that I don't have the money to buy a DS which is why I only played the first 3 generations..

Just rewatched Sunshine love that film :D

That was a pretty good movie indeed. Why did the traitor not want to re-ignite the sun already?

That was a pretty good movie indeed. Why did the traitor not want to re-ignite the sun already?

To prevent a spoiler I'll go with the least scientific view - he was a British snob who probably enjoyed the cold anyway ;)

• Like 1