Valtix

Changing Food Fight-to-fight.

3 posts in this topic

Is it ever worth using different food based on the encounter, or should we always be using Mastery? I say this because Haste is slightly better than Mastery for AoE situations iirc, so on constant AoE fights such as Iron Maidens I wonder if it'd be better to use the Haste food. Also Multistrike is marginally better than Mastery for pure single target, so same thing there with a fight like Gruul.

Given that the universal weights has Master > Haste > MS, eat mastery food and be done with it.  There are very few fights where it is constant AoE (none actually) and there are 3 fights that are 'pure' ST, Gruul, Oregorger (not really, due to crates, but there is not chance to cleave), and Blackhand.

No point IMO, the stats are so close RNG will change your damage more than that will.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sharknad0
      This is my current pawn string from sims:
      Agility=21.87, CritRating=18.49, HasteRating=24.16, MasteryRating=22.94, Versatility=17.33
      Is anyone else getting haste over mastery and agi? I recently got the Mantle (FINALLY!), so not sure if that is affecting anything. I know crit used to be important for Mantle, so I am not sure why it would be the culprit here. I even tested swapping out my enchants to haste and it did provide a slight boost while maintaining the same scaling. Mastery is at 9300, Crit at 9300 and Haste at 8000 (Roughly), so I definitely dont feel I have enough mastery to start warranting haste over it and agi.
      Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this too?
      I do have the current sim build, so no issues there.
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Marksmanship Hunter guide for Legion.
    • By TeemoTeemo
      Hey hunters! 

I used to play hunter back in the old days (Max level 80), and now starting with the game again. Therefore starting to gather some research before making my character (Yea thats my thing). First of all im a raider, love doing that, therefore want to master a spec there can give me a spot on the raid teams. I passionated in the spec BM for a while, but have a hard time to chose, as my research came across Survival. Survival look pretty strong at the moment, when i look at characters as Nnoggah. So i want the hear some of the more experience guys in here, how is BM doing compared to Survival, is it lacking behind or is it doing better if played right? 

Hope to hear some opinions. PS i know typical question here, but as a person i just like to get all facts gather before starting something.
      Kind regards - TeemoTeemo
    • By Trillium
      I noticed I'm doing absolutely horrible on H guldan. I've done anywhere from 360-400k dps on him, still no kill yet either, yet on the other bosses I pretty much have no issue getting enough damage in. My ilvl is 892 and here's a list of what I have on me at the moment. I sadly do not have logs.
      http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/us/dalaran/alarycia