FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
blumist

Warlock Challenge mode help

Hey guys, firstly i want to thank you forlooking and adding any helpful comments about this topic. i am 8/8 gold on my main and my friends want to go on alts and i just got my lock to 100 for it but don't know much about best spec's and stats for it are.

I have seen destro being most popular, can anyone help with best stats and talents for cm's?

Having done my warlock recently, I decided to play demo, higher skill cap compared to destro and the aoe and single target are good. The stats i had were mastery/multi on ever piece.

If you do decide to play destro just play Grim of Sac and either charred remains or cataclysm. Play whichever you need if your grp lacks aoe burst go cata if not then play charred remains and spam fire and brimstone and chaos bolts.

As for the stat priority I'd go haste/mastery, since crits aren't super important for ember generation you can just cast alot with haste and your mastery will take care of your chaos bolts.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this