FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Frenzille

What mage specialization is best for the different raiding environments? (WoD 6.1.2)

Hello everyone,

I have been playing World of Warcraft since Wrath of the Lich King, spending most of my time playing a protection warrior. Recently though, I have delved into the class of mage.

During my leveling process I found that frost mage was the best. It has the most CC and can avoid damage quite easily. However, now that I have reached level 100 and have the capacity to join raids as my mage, I seek the knowledge of this community to understand which specialization is best for the new WoD raids.

Upon reaching level 100, I decided to search for this question. But I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to find the right explanation of which specialization is best for each instance. I hope to walk away with a better understanding of the mage class, and of how each specialization changes my effectiveness in certain situations.

I appreciate any helpful advice provided and look forward to reading your replies.

Oltier,

Thank you so much for your assistance. I will be thoroughly studying the provided webpage in order to understand the different situations in our new raiding instances. You're a life saver!

I look forward to seeing everyone in the raids!

• Like 1