Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dt5000

Looking for someone to help me build out some decks.

3 posts in this topic

Relatively new to the game and would like someone more knowledgeable than me to help me build out some decks. I have watched multiple youtube videos and read about strategy, but have yet to pass rank 19. I looked for a guild or group to join but havent found luck there either. Maybe a great player would be willing to spend a few minutes on teamviewer or other screen casting softwares and help me out with some deck building.

Ok well thanks in advance.

dt5000

bump

According to the forum rules, bumping is forbidden. Please, make sure your comments contain useful information!

Hey there dt5000,
You said you were looking for a group to join but had no luck. I am willing to offer you to join one now.
The Chaos Vanguard is a large multi-gaming community covering not only Hearthstone, but also Heroes of the Storm, League of Legends, H1Z1, Smite, GTA V and many more.

We offer extensive coaching, both for constructed and arena, we have competent people willing to help out in any way they can, including deck building (which was what you're looking for), gameplay and anything we can help with, really. We also have many people from all skill levels who play the game, which you can practice with and discuss strategies and whatnot.

Your skill level does not matter to us. All we ask is that you behave well, and don't rage or flame people or get salty. :)

We are a mature and fun group to play with. We like to win, of course, but we take our losses as lessons more than as bad luck and we try our best to improve.

The only things we require of you to join are:
An age of above 16
A working microphone
Teamspeak 3
And for you to be able to understand and speak English, which you seem more than capable of doing. :)

If you're interested, you can visit our website at forums.thechaosvanguard,co.uk and make an account and an application. If you have any questions, please visit our thread at http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/12306-the-chaos-vanguard-16-large-multi-gaming-community-looking-for-avid-and-friendly-hearthstone-players/or feel free to join our Teamspeak at ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and we will try to answer any of them. 

Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful day. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Oromisism
      Hi guys,
      i just done Elisande on Heroic and i am not really satisfied with my dmg overall, so i wanna ask if someone could take a look over my logs and give me some advices. Thank you :)
      logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11194942/latest/
      armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/malorne/Jybril/simple
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Kazakus Zoo Warlock Gadgetzan Standard deck.
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our OTK Djinni Priest Standard deck.
    • By Hindrigan
      I just can't find the answer.  Why are elemental shamans who  take ascendance as their final talent not supposed to use earth shock during ascendance?  earth shock does 920% spell power.  lava burst does 275%.  If you overload with lava burst you do an additional 206% totaling 481% spell power.  if you have 25% crit during ascendance lava burst is now 343% spell power and the overload is 257% equaling a total of 600% spell power.  you are missing out on a instant cast spell for 320%  additional spell power worth of damage; and quite often times twice during ascendance.  that's 640% spell power which is more than a lava burst cast during ascendance with 25% crit.
      I currently have 18% crit chance and during ascendance I'm critting lava burst at 434k (not extremely well geared I know, but the ratio is still present).  earth shock at 100 maelstrom non crit is 400k.  If you don't crit with earth shock you lose very little damage.  However, if you crit  with earth shock you do easily over 1million damage (several lava burst crits worth)  I really don't see a down side to using earth shock during ascendance other than 2-4 seconds off of fire elemental due to elementalist in your artifact tree.
      By all means show me that I'm being silly. Please.  Thanks all
    • By Zadina

The announcement of the Year of the Mammoth was the big news of the week and obviously it stirred everyone's curiosity. An upcoming live stream will hopefully answer all of our questions.
      Tune in this Tuesday February 21st at 11 a.m PST (20:00 CET) to learn more about the changes that the Year of the Mammoth will bring. Among the topics that will be discussed are the set rotation, expansions and missions, and the Wild format.
      It is not specified who will be hosting the Q&A, but we assume it's going to be Hearthstone Game Director Ben Brode and Game Designer Dean Ayala again.
      Blizzard Entertainment
      Want to learn what’s on the horizon for Hearthstone in 2017? Join us on February 21 at 11 a.m. PST for a live Q&A session on Twitch. This week our developers will be reviewing the upcoming changes for Year of the Mammoth, so tune in to hear their thoughts on topics like: set rotation, expansions with missions, and the Wild format.  

Have something you'd like to ask? Here’s how you can be part of the conversation:
      - Tweet @PlayHearthstone with the hashtag #QA with your question
      - Post a question below in the blog comments
      - Join us live in Twitch chat and direct questions to us @PlayHearthstone

Can’t make it? Don’t worry – we will be posting the full video on the PlayHearthstone YouTube after the Q&A has completed.

Follow the official Hearthstone Twitch channel to be notified when the stream begins.
      We’ll see you there!
      (source)