Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bwee

SV Class trinket and BA usage.

1 post in this topic

For those of you who use MMO-Champion forums you might have already seen this, but for those who don't I'd like your opinion on the following:

Has anyone tested whether the rate at which L&L procs increases when applying BA to multiple targets? Or is it like starsurge for Boomkins and only works from the last target the dot was applied to?

This is of course using the Class trinket from Archimonde to reset the CD on BA.

What are your thoughts on how this could increase the effectiveness of our mastery in 6.2? Especially in conjunction with the 2-Set for Survival.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By okram
      Coming back after a very very long time. Was wondering where I can see which classes are currently performing best in terms of dps in raids/ mythic +
       I have an Outlaw, Survival, Havoc, and Frost DK - I really like all equally honestly and I would like to be taken on raids and perform well with a class that can be able to put those numbers to help with progression. 

TLDR; where can I find reliable and accurate/ up to date DPS ranking and charts?
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Marksmanship Hunter guide for Legion.
    • By TeemoTeemo
      Hey hunters! 

I used to play hunter back in the old days (Max level 80), and now starting with the game again. Therefore starting to gather some research before making my character (Yea thats my thing). First of all im a raider, love doing that, therefore want to master a spec there can give me a spot on the raid teams. I passionated in the spec BM for a while, but have a hard time to chose, as my research came across Survival. Survival look pretty strong at the moment, when i look at characters as Nnoggah. So i want the hear some of the more experience guys in here, how is BM doing compared to Survival, is it lacking behind or is it doing better if played right? 

Hope to hear some opinions. PS i know typical question here, but as a person i just like to get all facts gather before starting something.
      Kind regards - TeemoTeemo
    • By Trillium
      I noticed I'm doing absolutely horrible on H guldan. I've done anywhere from 360-400k dps on him, still no kill yet either, yet on the other bosses I pretty much have no issue getting enough damage in. My ilvl is 892 and here's a list of what I have on me at the moment. I sadly do not have logs.
      http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/us/dalaran/alarycia