Ferth

[US][PLAYER][H] Ferthmooz, ilvl 692, Resto/Enh Shaman, BRF: 9/10 H

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

What I’m looking for:

Raiding 2 nights a week between 8:00 and 11:00 CST, on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or Thursdays. On occasion I could do a 3rd, but I’d prefer this be rare. I could stay a little past 11, but not much.
I don’t care whether the guild is running normal/heroic/mythic, as long as the schedule and culture fits with me. Previously I ran heroic.
I’m looking for a fun, competent group of raiders who are respectful, and nice to one another.

About Me:

I Raided briefly (40 mans) in Vanilla WoW. I then ran a guild who raided in WotLK and BC. I was the main tank, and I healed when I wasn't tanking. I ran every aspect of the guild, and the raiding team including: Roster selection, recruitment, scheduling, raid strategy, loot distribution, dealing with drama. I am willing and able to help out with leadership responsibilities. If this isn't needed, I'm completely fine just being a normal contributing member of the guild as well. I’ve been back to WoW since Draenor was released, and we ended up 9/10 in Heroic Blackrock Foundry before I left.
I use askmrrobot to research gear upgrades, and compile sheets for all the upgrades I’m seeking out in each raid, so I’m not stealing loot from others. I also use the gear weights from askmrrobot in the in-game addon “pawn”, so at a glance, I can always see when an item is an upgrade.
I'm selfless, and strive for the betterment of the guild, not my own character.
For role, I’m flexible, I enjoy healing and DPS. In terms of experience and gear though, Resto > Enhance > Elemental.
My Ilvl is 692 (though I have several mission rewards I haven’t popped yet, waiting to see what the guild needs me to do)
I will server transfer.
I’m 97% reliable for making raids, I’ll be on vacation for a week during the summer, I’ll be out of town over christmas, and I may be unavailable due to work the week after thanksgiving, historically I’ve made every other raid night the rest of the year.
I’ll watch videos, and read guides on the boss encounters before we do them. I take notes as I’m researching, and often will bring ideas to the group. If these ideas aren’t wanted, I’m happy to tone it down as well.
I’m loaded (in-game). I play the Auction house, and make a good amount of money. I’ll always have my own consumables in hand, and ready, not relying on the guilds. And I’ll purchase any upgrades available to me as well.
Here’s my profile on askmrrobot, it includes logs if you’re interested: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/player/us/shadow_council/ferthmooz
Feel free to contact me on battlenet, I'm slash12#1556 You can also reply with your information.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darksickness
      About Us:
      Two Strike Policy is a weekday Mythic semi-hardcore progression guild on US-Sargeras. In our spare time, we run various high Mythic keystones/carries, Heroic Antorus carries and optional Mythic pug runs. Currently we are recruiting for our BFA Mythic Team. Most of our members are 3-4k+ Raider.io and retain top 10 spots on Sargeras Alliance side. We value camaraderie, communication, preparedness and excellence in each other. Discord is used to communicate during raids and our method of loot distribution is loot council. Guild repairs, flasks and food are provided to all raiders, including trials.
      Current Progression:
      11/11 M Antorus 
      6/9M ToS
      7/10M NH - (Started tier late as a guild most are 9/10M & 10/10M)
      7/7M EN
      Raid Times:
      Tuesday - 7pm-10pm CST
      Wednesday - 7pm-10pm CST
      Optional Tuesday Morning On Reset - 10am-12pm CST (depends on server restart) - Heroic Antorus on mains
      Optional Thursday 7pm-10pm CST - Alt Heroic Antorus
      Optional Saturday 7pm-10pm CST - Mythic Alt Antorus                                                                                                                     
      Invitations start 30 minutes before raid time.
      Recruitment:
      We are currently recruiting strong applicants of all classes and roles, with the ability to handle calls and criticism like an adult. 
      High Priority Recruitment:
      Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Hunter (that can play both MM/BM), Elemental Shaman and Balance Druid 
      Melee DPS: Rogue
      Healer: Resto Druid and Holy Paladin 
      ALL exceptional applicants will be considered. Please visit us at twostrikepolicy.com for more information. 
      Guild Master/Raid Leader: Darksickness/Zahedd - Ghostdragon#19918
      Recruitment Officer: Alandran - TheKiserSoze#1742
    • By chizuko
      We're currently on a raid break until BFA launches. Trial periods will commence during the first raid tier of BFA

The Shadowstalkers are looking for dedicated members to join our raid team!
      Recruitment is currently OPEN. We will consider any strong applicant!
      We are a raiding guild with a long history on Argent Dawn, We are currently seeking new raiders to help us push our progression in BFA and aim to raise our rank as high as we can!
      Current progression is 10/11 mythic Antorus
      6/9 mythic Tomb of Sargeras
      10/10 mythic Nighthold
      3/3 mythic Trial of Valor
      7/7 mythic Emerald Nightmare
      About your trial:
      - You will remain a trialist for around two raid lockouts to allow us to get a feel for you as a player and see how you fit and preform.
      - We want trialists to join the guild during their trial period to see how they fit socially as this is an important part of our guild.
      About our raids:
      - We raid Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday 19:50 until 23:00 server time.
      - We expect raiders to maintain good attendance.
      - We expect raiders to keep us informed if they can't attend a raid.
      - All raiders must be willing to use voice chat and speak English.
      You can find our Wowprogress page at:
      [http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/argent-dawn/The+Shadowstalkers]

You can find our Warcraft Logs page at:
      [https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/3311]

You can find our Discord server at: 
      [https://discord.gg/AGhh8sd] 

Use our discord server to find out more information about us. 
      You can apply to us on discord as well!
      If you would like to discuss the guild further please poke Hucknell or any of the other officers Rugnus, Jacob, Eubert, Saltyshot, or Chleo in-game who will be glad to chat!
      Feel free to add my battletag for a chat
      WhiteLorne#2575
    • By Sephyra
      Guild Information:
      Guild name: Training Grounds
      Faction: Horde
      Realm: Draenor (EU)
      Realm Type: Normal - PVE
      Current progress: -
      Raid days: Daily
      Raid times: 20.30-23.00 CET
      (Full application details on website)

Recruiting for BFA Raiding:

Currently all specs are considered for the arrival of BFA!

About us:

Training Ground is a 30-man laid back heroic oriented raiding guild that consists of experienced raiders with some of them having raiding experience as far back as Vanilla.

We are a friendly group who enjoys World of Warcraft and loves raiding. We have fun and joke around but when bosses need to go down then all is serious! We wish for all our members to enjoy the game as much as we do and we expect raiders to maintain a 90% attendance per month.

We also enjoy a variety of other activities such as running a lot of Mythic+ dungeons doing alt-runs, achievement runs etc.

There are a few things we hold in high value but above else we value friendliness and politeness towards guildies and other players and skillfulness when it comes to the more serious parts of the game.

Currently :

Raiding days are being rotated and raiding times are from 20:30 till 23:00 server time.
      If you're interested in joining Training Grounds, please fill in our application form, located at https://training-grounds.eu/apply/, alternatively please whisper one of our officers:

On Bnet:
      Leleko - Leleko#2235
      Narweena - Sephyra#2517

On Discord:
      Leleko#7934
      Narweena#7029

We're always open to group applications.
      We are also open and welcome social applications.
    • By Fwankk
      <Raw> - Horde - Mythic Raiding Guild transferred from Stormrage (A). Currently seeking  to rebuild our mythic roster. Entertaining all interests in a raid spot despite role.

LEGION PROGRESSION:
      Emerald Nightmare -- 7/7H 5/7M
      Trial of Valor -- 3/3H (no mythic progression here, we were focused on EN at the time)
      Nighthold -- 10/10H 8/10M
      Small guild break (transferred from Thrall (H) to Stormage (A) )
      Tomb of Sargeras -- 9/9H 4/9M
      Antorus, the Burning Throne - 11/11H 10/11M
      RAID TIMES:
      Tuesdays: 8-11 Server (EST) Progression
      Thursday: 8-11 Server (EST) Progression
      We will be adding an optional third day sometime after the opening of BFA for farm/alt runs.
      RECRUITMENT MISSION STATEMENT:
      We are currently looking for people that can commit to all raid days. We are interested in players that will show up prepared, focused, and ready to kill bosses. 
      We understand that real life happens, but we do ask that our raiders maintain at least 90% attendance and be able to raid without frequent interuption. 
      We don't have a strict attendance policy, however it is important for us to keep our progression as strong as possible, which relies heavily on raid wide attendance. We only raid two days a week for 6 hours total,
      so it's imperative that we are prompt and focused for raid. 
      RECRUITMENT NEEDS:
      We are currently rebuilding on Area52 (H) in preparations for BFA. At the moment we are seeking any competent healers or ranged DPS. Our melee group is already pretty full, although we will always consider all competitive players. 
      Prefer:  Heals -- MW Monk / Resto Druid / Holy/Disc Priest 
               Ranged -- MM/BM Hunter / Balance Druid (healing OS is a +) / Shadow Priest
      MYTHIC+:
      For our 20m roster we have four 5m mythic+ teams that do one max level key a week. These teams are made up randomly and will be mixed up every two weeks (randomly). This system allows for us to make sure that our raiders are staying up to date with gear/Azerite, 
      and it also helps build chemistry within the core. These are 100% MANDATORY and will be conducted after raid on raid days. Same attendance requirements as raid days. 

EXPECTATIONS:
      We expect all raiders to come to raids prepared. This means: 
      - Having the correct gems and enchants. 
      - Class knowledge.
      - Raid preparation. 
      We only raid 6 hours a week, so it is imperative that we don't waste time. All underpreforming players, regardless of rank or class, will be benched until performance can be brought up to par for the current content. 
      We are not interested in carrying anyone, and if you cannot perform raid mechanics, then we are not the guild for you. Flask and food will be provided by the guild bank when available. 
      Everyone in the guild is taken care of, and this is done primarily through donations by our members. Our guild is a small community and we all pitch in to get things done.
      LOOT SYSTEM:
      Not a lot to this really. BFA loot will be personal. At this current time we have no structured system for non-upgrades. You're welcome to pass loot, but we will not concern ourselves with it. Our focus is killing bosses.. everyone will end up getting everything
      they want... eventually 😛
      PRIMARY CONTACT:
      Raid Leader - Fwankk (CrispyD#1823)
      Ranged DPS Officer - Fruitbar (Fruit#11204)
      Lootmaster/Co-GM - Beanboss (funny story 😛 )
      Anyone listed can answer any further questions you may have pertaining to the guild as well as conduct your interview in our guild discord.

• By Fwankk
      Gone.