spikeysquad 50 Report post Posted February 22, 2019 2 hours ago, Blainie said: Ah, that was the link spam restriction - I'll get wowanalyzer added to the list of allowed links! Thank you Blainie. I kind of missed what the message said but I assumed as much hence I changed the link. You can delete my second post ? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
tkalfaoglu 0 Report post Posted January 12, 2020 Hello. I am confused about the stat priority of my Warlock Destro. What icy veins says and simulationcraft are conflicting. From simulationcraft I get: Scale Factors for Turgutk Damage Per Second Vers Haste Crit Mastery Int SP Scale Factors 4.30 4.14 4.06 3.90 2.91 2.51 Normalized 1.48 1.42 1.39 1.34 1.00 0.86 Scale Deltas 238 238 238 238 238 238 Error 0.11 0.11 0.11 0.11 0.11 0.11 Ranking Vers > Haste ~= Crit > Mastery > Int > SP Is that how it should be? I thought for example that Int was a lot more important.. Many thanks! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mnemnoch 0 Report post Posted February 1, 2021 Im trying to get better and better at the game but running into some confusing walls. Im trying to figure out how much a similarly geared destro warlock is doing vs what Im doing. I need to know how off the curve I am so I can improve toward it. Ive run simbot but I cant figure out how to equate that to in game. Like how standing at a target dummy. Do I run the exact same rotation it states and see what the equals out at? I ran 2 mythics last night and the toxicity on how bad I did had me ashamed so I want to do anything I can to improve. Id like something where its Avg dps your class and gear level vs my dps https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/gKsoZ2wmaMksVMtbHd7oQt/simc Share this post Link to post Share on other sites