FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Redfella

Redfella's DW Frost WeakAuras

In your screenshot I can see that there are multiple icons that are not nested inside the Rotation Helper group. That leads me to believe you've tried to delete the Rotation Helper group without deleting it's children, basicly creating a ton of separate icons that have no dynamic group. I've never had WA bug out for me in such a way that they'd spread like that, but I've made the same delete mistake a couple of times and your image shows exactly what happens.

Delete every and each one of the icons and custom functions before attempting to import again, importing when you have leftovers will not work at all.

TL;DR; Clear your WAs, import again, do not attempt to edit/move anything inside the dynamic groups, you can move the groups themselves, but don't touch the contents.

Hey also was wondering I am not 100 eyt so dont have all talents or perks. However is it normal it doesnt prioritize trying to get the diseases up?

Et0gjhh.png

As you see on this screenshots I only have frost fever up and pretty much all the runes avaible but it doesnt sugest plague strike. I deleted all out of the group stuff as you instructed. Thanks again for the help. I noticed now that I got improved Frozen Pillar perk it actually suggests using it.

Hello, I'm having the same issue with the non-alligned cd helper and rotation icons.

Is this due to a different screen resolution? I run at 1600*900.

Or is this a sign that something went wrong with the import?

I have imported the strings multiple times and reloading to see if that would help.

Checked everytime to make sure I removed everything.

rm1HIXB.png

@Fullcensored,  I've had a few issues when importing with the rotation and CD helper not lining up, but if you go into WeakAuras and select the CD helper, you should be able to move it around on your screen, same with the Rotation helper group.  Then it's just a matter of lining it up the way you like. You can even re-size them. 

Having trouble with Outbreak (being told to cast with not enough runic) and PL (cast when both diseases not up). I've just deleted all my old strings and reinstalled, and still having the problem.

edit: I'm having a similar problem with ovale, using lunaeclipse's custom scripts...

Edited by Nash

Having trouble with Outbreak (being told to cast with not enough runic) 

Unglyph Outbreak and enjoy the DPS increase.

If that's all it is, I shall proceed to feel extremely silly...

• Like 1

I'm currently testing it with 4p (726ITL) and 6.1 version works pretty good.

tier bonuses don''t effect the rotation at all, 2p allowes you to use DT more frequently and 4p just adds damage, but RP dumping is the same.

The only thing missing imho is Blood charges.

Red you should consider to put the NP rotation as "ready" for 6.2, as I said I'm testing it and it works pretty well w/o changes.

Edited by Ayrel
  • Like 1

Hi,

I just had to register to this forum to thank you Redfella !!

The weakauras u did for DW frost are just awesome !

They helped me a lot with my gameplay and DPS numbers.

Would u consider updating your Necroticblight weakauras for UH ? I love this one too.

I've tested it and its great, i guess i could just fine tune it myself but i'm not so good with WA.

Any chance you would make weakauras for the breath of sindragosa + plague Leech playstyle ?

Thanks again and keep up the great work !

Sorry, but for now I don't have time to rework the Unholy Necroblight WA for 6.2. I barely have enough time for our 3x week progression raids on my main, and as such, I have no time to develop my WAs. :(

Hey Redfella! Is the UHNP ok even for 6.2?

Thanks! smile.png

I'm currently testing it with 4p (726ITL) and 6.1 version works pretty good.

tier bonuses don''t effect the rotation at all, 2p allowes you to use DT more frequently and 4p just adds damage, but RP dumping is the same.

The only thing missing imho is Blood charges.

Red you should consider to put the NP rotation as "ready" for 6.2, as I said I'm testing it and it works pretty well w/o changes.

I'll update the info for the Necroblight WA, thanks for testing :)

Everything works like a charm, and i thank you greatly for this since i was struggling with my frost death knight for ages.

I only cannot get the global cooldown for rotation to work, the global cooldown is next to the ability or overlapping half of 2 abilitys

Edited by HavocR88

Just move them a bit (/wa, click the group, move it). I have 1980x1200 resolution so they could be misaligned if you have a different resolution.

I first off want to saying a big thank you to Redfella! I recently added this WA into my game play and have been noticing an increase in my dps, I was wondering though if there was a way to add the Freezing Fog proc in before using Oliterate so it isnt wasted.

I first off want to saying a big thank you to Redfella! I recently added this WA into my game play and have been noticing an increase in my dps, I was wondering though if there was a way to add the Freezing Fog proc in before using Oliterate so it isnt wasted.

The WA will suggest Frost Strike if you have enough RP to use Freezing Fog with it. Otherwise, it will tell you to Obliterate. Sitting on a Freezing Fog proc while waiting for enough RP to use it with Frost Strike is generally a DPS loss, since FF can pretty much proc right after you've Obliterated with the first buff. Basicly, if you sit on the procs and only use them with Frost Strike, you'll end up using less Freezing Fog procs in a fight on the long run.

What you can do, is opt not to spend your last 25 Runic Power on Frost Strike (and it's pretty much on the bottom of the priority list in my WA, but if there's literally nothing else to do, then it will suggest you to spend that last 25 RP).

Edited by Redfella

Awesome WA dude, started using it a few days ago!! I have one question though, how do you set up that nifty GCD animation, because for some reason, even though i use your weakaura strings I´m not able to make it work like the one in the video

In the video there are 2 things, one is like a normal cooldown swirl on the icon of the Rotation WA and the other one is a like a swing timer below the rotation