FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Brennacat

Resto Druid and the effects of Natures Vigil on CC'ed Adds

I am just looking for input: Based on your experience, does damage from Nature's Vigil effect the CC'ed adds in the Wind Lord Mel'Jarak fight? Someone mentioned this to me and I was just looking for opinions.

I'm not sure. I know our Balance druid uses it on that fight all the time and we don't seem to have problems.

Plus if you CC the adds where they are to begin with, they shouldn't move and the tanks should position them far enough away so that NV does not reach them.

Alternatively you can pick up HotW and help DPS for the first 45 seconds by spamming Hurricane on all the adds. Once the buff ends you can pop innervate/mana pot and begin healing. This strat might not work as well for 10 man though.

Edited by Krazyito

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this