tcreaglesclaw

Shaman Hybrid Malygos Combo Midrange

1 post in this topic

Hello everybody! I'm working on getting cards for the Shaman Legendary Malygos Combo deck here on Icy Veins (https://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/legendary-shaman-malygos-combo-brm-deck) and also the staple Midrange Shaman cards like Defender of Argus and Dr. Boom. However, I don't have a lot of dust to craft legendaries and I don't want to make two expensive decks because it would take forever. The Malygos deck looks very fun to play but loses a lot because it sucks on board the entire game. I'd like to make it more consistent by making it more board-oriented, and that means running cards like haunted creeper, nerubian egg, flametongue totem, fire elemental, etc.

One of the few advantages of this hybrid is that your opponent would think that you're running a standard Shaman deck but then when turn 10 comes around you just yolo and otk 30 damage in one turn and scare your opponent and make them piss their pants. 

However, I'm not an expert like Sottle and I suck at deckbuilding, so I would like the community's help in putting together a consistent list that combines a standard Midrange Shaman deck with Malygos Shaman. I think this brew will be very interesting and fun to play, so I am looking forward to what you guys have to say. Thanks! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zadina
      The reveal period for Rise of Shadows kicks off with the customary reveal stream.
      Peter Whalen was joined by Chris Sierra and Cora "Songbird" Georgiou and they revealed a total of 12 cards. We also got an interesting tidbit of information as callbacks and Lackeys will be limited to the E.V.I.L classes, while the Twinspell Keyword will be available only to the Defenders of Dalaran.
      With Dr. Boom as his Legendary minion, Warrior is all about mechs and more importantly bombs!

Rogue's leader is King Togwaggle who brings back Treasures.

Rogue has another callback mechanic: Unidentified!

Two potential Contracts were revealed; there are four in total.

Mage is all about minions again. Maybe it will work this time!

And here are two neutrals that were also revealed:

The final reveal stream will take place on April 3rd and it will be presented by Dean "Iksar" Ayala, Brian Kibler and Chris Sierra. You can check out the schedule for the upcoming community reveals here.
      Card images are a courtesy of u/xcrouton.
    • By Zadina
      The Fortune Teller and member of the League of E.V.I.L is a Legendary minion for Priest.
      Madame Lazul was revealed by @PlayHearthstone on Twitter:
      Even though her effect is slightly unoriginal and perhaps not worthy of an orange gem, it's quite flavourful for Madame Lazul to be able to see through your opponent's hand. She can fill Curious Glimmerroot's place quite well. On the other hand, Chameleos offered a bit more insight on the opponent's hand and it wasn't really played in any serious decks. Lazul is more versatile thanks to the Discover effect.
      What's your take on this card?
    • By Zadina
      In his inaugural Hearthside Chat appearance, Chad "Celestalon" Nervig introduces us to the League of E.V.I.L. and shows two new Warrior and a Warlock card.
      Rafaam's Scheme: The number of 1/1 Imps grows each turn

Omega Devastator

Imrove Morale

We also learn that the 5 Lackeys shown in the announcement video are all Lackeys we'll get for Rise of Shadows. More of them will be recruited in the upcoming expansions.
      Card images are a courtesy of Hearthpwn.
    • By FoxShine
      To apply: https://goo.gl/forms/YbKQRIcEyXt0XAaC2
      Hello!! This is Starby from Velocity on Sargeras[A]. We're an established guild, that does mythic raiding in the morning/daytime. We're looking to enhance our roster with skilled and reliable players. If you're a mythic raider looking for a fresh start with BFA, and are interested in morning/daytime raiding -- check out Velocity!
      The goal of Velocity is to take down mythic bosses and have fun in the process. We’re searching for like-minded players who are interested in playing at a high level in a laid-back environment. If you can joke around, then focus up when you need to; this is the guild for you. 
      Our main roster is composed of veteran players. Some of us have been playing together for a little over a year. We have a solid core for our dream team – we’re simply looking for a few more to round us out! 
        [A] <Velocity> 5/9M 9/9H (7/8M)

Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs 
        Recruitment Needs
      Ranged  –  Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage
      Melee – *filtered* Rogue
      Healer – Disc Priest, Resto Sham

**** Offspecs are a huge plus!!

Requirements
      Some Mythic raiding experienced. Being relatively active outside of raid is preferred. Able to focus while joking around, and vica versa.

Attendance
      We're dedicated and ambitious players, so commitment to our raid times is necessary. We’re interested in consistent players who are realistic about their day-to-day schedule. Raiders have to communicate in the event of tardiness or absences. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask for is a heads up!

Trial Period
      Demonstrate teamwork, attendance and play over  6 consecutive "raid days" (two weeks), after an agreed upon start date. 

What you can Expect from us:
      Dedicated leadership, communication, well defined goals, and a sense of community. Apart from raiding we also run M+ with each other every week.  

What we expect from you:
      Players who can survive and react to mechanics, while putting up big numbers. Many players struggle to do one, we are looking for both. Apart from this, just be a friendly. It might also be a good idea to bring a sense of humor. 
      If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Go ahead and apply online, leave a reply here and/or send us a tell on BNET/Discord. You could also go old school and send in-game mail to Starby-Sargeras or Foxshine-Sargeras! 
      To apply: https://goo.gl/forms/YbKQRIcEyXt0XAaC2
      Thanks for checking us out and we hope to see you in gchat soon. 😃

BNET
      Fox#1713 (GM)
      Peach#1423 
      Ezmaya#1410 
      Mindclash#1800

Discord
      Fox#7009
      Starby#8682