Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Welcome Adventurers! The time has come upon us, FINALLY! The moment in Classic WoW history us diehard, loyal WoW nerds have all been waiting for. WRATH CLASSIC! Arthas Did Nothing Wrong (ADNW) has just begun recruiting (For WotLK Classic) hard-core, casual, rp, pvp, pve, raiders, anything you can think of, you are welcomed here. Although our main focus in ADNW will be progressive raiding, 10 and 25 man and pvp content, we look to have someone for just about anything. Currently we are recruiting for our CORE 10M team composed entirely of irl / internet homies. We are in need of just 1 HEALER (Highly prefer a disc priest with a shadow off spec) and another DPS. Preferably lock or Shadow priest. We are looking to fill our B 10m team entirely, so we can pool together for 25 man’s when it comes time to crush 25m. This guild was founded by a group of tight nit friends recently, who have been around since TBC. WOTLK was our turning point in WoW, and we CANNOT wait to get another crack at this and MAKE IT RIGHT. Come join the adventure of a chill environment full of helpful hands and knowledge. Feel free to reach out to me Via Discord: Daevilmonkiexp#9239 OR Bnet: Daevilmonkie#1280 just let me know you are interested in the guild and we can have a convo! ARTHAS DID NOTHING WRONG!
[H][Draenor][Healer problem] was founded at the end of BFA and reinforced recently with a a group of old friends experienced in mythic raiding. We are bound by ambition to build a strong core of focused players for mythic progression while valuing players over the progress itself. We offer a mature, fun and caring, yet focused environment, with respect to real life responsibilities.
At the moment we are looking for a couple friendly but committed players to complete our mythic team.
Wednesday: 20.00 - 23.00 (3h)
Thursday : 20.00 - 23.00 (3h)
For current progress, info on current roster, and opened class spots please check our GoW Page: Healer Problem on GoW
Requirements for raiding
- Good performance & positive attitude
- Know your class and spec, or be ready to receive constructive criticism, to learn and to improve quickly
- Working discord voice communication (mic is not mandatory, but you are required to hear and respond)
- Be organized & prepared - research boss fights, have consumables to last through the raid, be up-to-date on power progression and gearing opportunities outside of raids
On Sundays we have social raids at 20.00-23.00ST
We have a good number of highly ranked and active mythic-plus players, who will be glad to see more joining them in their adventure.
Our guild has an in-game community. We welcome and encourage our members interacting with players from other guilds and on other realms. Come, join us. meet our people, see if our atmosphere fits you before you decide to dedicate yourself to our raid team.
If you have any questions, please contact us, we will be happy to answer any of your questions about our guild.
Guild Leader: Beygir#6257 (Discord)
Recruitment Officer: Cheyanna#5202 (Discord), Lawura#2369 (Battletag)
Hey. I'm Justice, GM of <Indomitus> on Horde Draenor EU. <Indomitus> is a recently made guild born from the ambition and devotion of progression focused players. We have a strong core of players with Mythic backgrounds and we are eager to try for Cutting Edge in Shadowlands and so we formed <Indomitus> to have that Mythic progression focus. We're currently 10/10 HC and 6/10M and looking for more people to join us in Mythic Castle Nathria. Our current goal is to clear as many Mythic encounters as possible this tier whilst building a strong and stable roster for the next and future tiers so we can push progression early.
We’ve also recently begun a Friday evening Heroic/alt run and are happy to accept players looking for a more relaxed Heroic experience.
Additionally, we're also looking for fun players who focus on Mythic+ or even just socialising. As we're a relatively new guild now is the perfect time to join to help shape the future of the guild and become an integral part of it.
Mythic: Tuesday & Thursday 8pm - 11pm realm time
Heroic/Alt Run: Friday 8pm - 11pm realm time
• Brewmaster Monk
• Unholy DK
• We have a set of guild rules on our discord that cover the usual things you'd expect to see, e.g. no toxicity, hate speech or harassment, being a good team player and things like that.
• We have a set of raiding rules on our discord that cover things like researching encounters, knowing your class and being proactive in improving, being reliable and punctual and having a microphone.
If you are interested in joining and would like to chat to get more information please contact me or one of our officers with the below details:
Casual | Alliance | Whitemane | Loot Council | PST
Casual is an established Day 1 Whitemane guild that is recruiting for Naxx, and looking for competitive players to fill our TBC roster.
Compete with top guilds in TBC.
Never Miss a Lockout
Clear Content Fast and Efficiently
Sunday/Monday 5:45-10:00 PST
TBC Recruitment is going to be open competition for raiding spots. There will be an alt run, and the guild will be hosting GDKPs.
RESTO SHAMAN REROLLERS NEEDED!!!
1. Come Prepared. The content is 13 years old, there is no reason to not know the mechanics of a boss. We will post Strats and info graphics prior to a raid release, but it is the raiders responsibility to understand the Mechanics. Bring your consumables, there is no excuse to not have your flasks/Potions/Food for any given week.
2. Be open to criticism. No one is perfect, and we expect anyone in the raid to be able to handle being asked or told (respectfully) how to do something better. We will not tolerate any kind of childish behavior, the raid comes first, and no one is above it.
3. Perform. With all the resources available to the player base today, there are few excuses to not know how to play your class effectively. We expect raiders to have a knowledge of the class they play, and be able to absolutely pump in whatever role they are filling.
Casual has been a loot council guild from Day 1, we have a public spreadsheet that tracks where every single piece of gear has gone. Factors for the Loot Council include, but are not limited to:
Please contact Cool#1211 on bnet Cool#8812 in discord