Odinn

New Overwatch Content - Lucio, etc.

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

13168-new-overwatch-content-lucio-etc.pn

Since our last update on Overwatch, some awesome new content has been announced for the game. With Overwatch appearing in the Battle.net launcher starting today, and major announcements planned for Saturday, August 8 at 9:00 a.m. PDT, it seemed like a good time to shine a light on what's been announced since we saw McCree and Zarya at PAX East. New to Overwatch are Soldier 76, Lucio, and several new maps!

First up is Soldier 76, officially revealed last month. Here is his preview trailer:

We also have previews of the new Volskaya Industries and Numbani maps:

Finally, Blizzard announced Lucio with some teasers leading up to gamescom. You can learn more about this new support character here.

More Overwatch announcements are coming on Saturday! Tune in over at blizzgc.com for all the details:

IU9EOETIRO381438782562883.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DirtyFred
      This is how Blizzard Customer Support treats you:
      Long story short, I was spamming the world chat, several people reported me and that's why I have got a 24h silence. That is totally correct and I have read the EULA and fully respect the rules of the game.
      The silence ban has started and when I tried to say something in chat it says: "Your chat and mail privileges have been temporarily suspended pending Game Master review". Which means that the report case has not yet been reviewed, and I have already got silenced, which is odd, because what if I get a group of people and report someone who did nothing wrong and he gets 24h silence and he needs to wait until his case is reviewed?
      Anyways the 24h almost passed, and the game gave me the same message that I mentioned above, so I opened a ticket to ask when do my case will get reviewed, and what can I do.
      The first customer support guy overturned (stopped) the silence ban without any problem. I reopened the ticket to ask several questions about this issue.
      This reopened ticked was reviewed by another customer support guy, who said that he reviewed my case, and applied the 24h silence ban once again. (Which is totally wrong and incorrect, because I have already had my 24h silence punishment).I have reopened the ticket, and told them that this is not correct and how come that now I am punished with a 48h silence ban overall, and asked them to remove the silence.
      The last customer support guy who reviewed this ticket says that the first 24h silence was overturned before it was over, and that is why the 24 silence was re applied once again and closed the ticket so I cannot say anything else.
      Once again, I totally understand that my actions were against the rules and I deserve the 24h punishment, but not 48h just because a customer support guy is incompetent and does not care about us and just applies the ban once again.
      This kind of customer support behaviour is not at Blizzard's level, at least i thought so, and it is pathetic and disgusting.
      Please share this because it can happen to you and anyone.
    • By Zadina

A finance colossus is expecting that Activision Blizzard will get a boost in the next 2-3 years, due to the release of new titles in the Diablo and Overwatch franchise, as well as a mobile game.
      According to a CNBC article, Goldman Sachs raised its rating for Activision Blizzard shares, predicting strong sales results for its future titles. What, you would ask, are these future titles? The analysts of the finance company predict a new Diablo game by 2019, Overwatch 2 by 2020 and a new mobile title.
      We've actually seen Blizzard job postings for all of the aforementioned titles this year. Obviously, the Diablo game brings back two words that we haven't heard since 2016: Diablo 4. The Overwatch 2 statement is a bit more perplexing: Overwatch is fine as it is, with the developers having promised a lot of free content to keep coming. However, they've never ruled out PvE plans in the Overwatch universe and perhaps that's what "Overwatch 2" will be about. Lastly, we already know that the upcoming mobile game is going to be in the Warcraft universe and it's probably going to be a MMO-RTS.
      What do you guys think about these predictions?
    • By Stan

Game Designer Chadd "Celestalon" Nervig announced on Twitter that he will be leaving the World of Warcraft team to join the Hearthstone team.
      Celestalon worked on the Endless Halls maze design in World of Warcraft (for Lucid Nightmare). He's also known for playing World of Warcraft with a tablet. We wish him success in his future endeavors!
      Blizzard (Source)
      Classes, systems, spreadsheets, the occasional obscure questline... These have been the primary focus of my life for years now. I cannot thank the WoW community enough, for your passion, your friendship, the laughs, the excitement, for being able to do something I love.
      It has been an honor. But the time has come for me to adventure elsewhere within Azeroth, and tackle a different challenge... Cards! I'll see you soon, Hearthstone fans!

• By Zadina

New deals for World of Warcraft, Destiny 2 and the Blizzard Gear Store join the already ongoing ones for Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm.
      As it was already known, there is a huge promotion currently going on in Heroes of the Storm. You can save 33% on the Legendary Red and Black Friday Bundle and 29% on the Back in Black Friday Bundle. A variety of Heroes, Skins and Mounts will also be on 50% discount, while a 360 Day Stimpack will cost 6,000 Gems for a limited time.
      Moreover, Overwatch and Overwatch: Game of the Year Edition are on a 50% discount, costing 19.99 EUR/USD and 29.99 EUR/USD respectively.
      World of Warcraft is now on a 50% discount, too! World of Wacraft, which contains the base game and all expansions up to Warlords of Draenor, is only at 9.99 EUR/USD. Legion, the latest expansion, is at 24.99 EUR/USD at its standard edition and at 44.99 EUR/USD at its Digital Deluxe edition.
      Destiny 2 joins the Black Friday craze: you can save up to 35% for the standard edition, while the Game + Expansion Pass Bundle and the Digital Deluxe edition are both on a 25% sale.
      Lastly, there are various discounts on the Blizzard Gear Store, with flash sales and daily deals appearing each day during this week.
      These sales will expire on November 27 in the US (November 28 in Europe), but don't you worry! There will be new ingame bundles and new items on the Blizzard Gear Store starting from November 27 (Cyber Monday).
    • By Frostjin
      <Currently Online> US - Illidan - Horde - Is recruiting raiders for all difficulties, and social/casual players of all levels!
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________
      About Us:
      <Currently Online> Founded 2014 by a core group that has been playing World of Warcraft since Vanilla. Currently Online has since evolved to far more than a guild; we are a full scale gaming community with our roots in World of Warcraft. 
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________
      What We Offer: 
      The largest and most active World of Warcraft community in the world, with over 9,000 members across 9 guilds (6 Alliance, 3 Horde), we offer a huge slate of activities to our players, both in WoW and out...
      Raiding: 
      9/9 H ToS Progression 2 Raid Teams - ranging from Casual to Mythic Progression See the teams and their needs on our website: http://currentlyonline.gg/raiding
      PvP:
      1 RBG Teams Countless members always looking for BGs and arenas! Learn more about our PvP offerings on our website: http://currentlyonline.gg/rbgs
      For Socials:
      Always active guild chat - 3 guilds linked with the add-on Greenwall. In-game activities and competitions: XMog Contests, PvP Events, Mythic+ Spams, Achievement Runs, Alt Raids, Yolo BGs, and more! Bi-Weekly In-Game Lottery! New Member Orientations! Come make some new friends! Room for advancement as an officer. Out of WoW:
      Private Gaming Servers such as Minecraft & 7DaysToDie Destiny 2 Clan Steam Group FFXIV Company Rust Clan Always active Discord w/ thousands of users Drinking Nights Monthly Giveaways _______________________________________________________________________________________________
      To Join:
      If you find yourself on Illidan Horde, simply "/who Currently Online" and ask for an invite! If you're not on one of our realms yet, let us know on our website and we'll keep your seat warm!
      http://currentlyonline.gg/join 
      Contact Us: 
      You can contact us by Btag, or email as listed below.
      Add one of the following officers to your Btag:
      Coldcrow#1329
      Joberty#7753
      OR
      Email us at:
      Coldcrow@currentlyonline.gg
      Swampage@currentlyonline.gg
      We hope to see everyone in game!