FORUMS
Damien

Vyr Archon Wizard

On 31/12/2017 at 10:05 AM, Guest Curious said:

can anyone confirm if the "disintigration wave" in archon form gains the buff of deathwish?

It does not.

On 03/01/2018 at 2:36 AM, Guest Vdventures said:

Why wouldn’t you use Chantodos Will and Force as the weapon and offhand as it gives 2000% buff to archon???

Because the majority of your damage will come from outside of Archon, while channelling with Deathwish buff up and AT proccing Manald Heal. You use Pig Sticker to increase APS, meaning higher PPS, meaning more Manald damage, the main source of damage in this build.

• Thanks 1

Guest aelling

@Deadset, would you please make a Vyr Archon Frozen Orb guide? I can find few in depth guides on this powerful GR progression build, thanks!

I have a genereal question, since i am new to wiz. Does the dmg come From archon or from your torrent? Cause when i play this i get the feeling that i nearly do near to no dmg in archon .. just with my stacks after i get out and use torrent 

PLEASE help 

Guest Jacob

This is broken. I have all the item over half of which are ancient with decent stats to match priorities and 1009 paragon levels. 

I am more than adequate for T13 nephalim rifts ( I have 4 other classes as well) but I can barley kill a trash mob with archon and elites are a no go. I far better with arcane torrent than archon which isn’t saying much for this. It’s pretty worthless I’m sorry to say something isn’t jiving. 

I have a question about the Hellfire Amulet.  I assume you could also have a good rolled amulet with one of the passives in the build and just equip Glass Cannon?  Sorry if this seems like a dumb concern, but what I want to make sure is that the Hellfire Amulet doesn’t have to be Glass Cannon right?

Guest vret
On 12/13/2018 at 10:11 PM, ul7r05 said:

I have a question about the Hellfire Amulet.  I assume you could also have a good rolled amulet with one of the passives in the build and just equip Glass Cannon?  Sorry if this seems like a dumb concern, but what I want to make sure is that the Hellfire Amulet doesn’t have to be Glass Cannon right?

I play this build with a Hellfire Amulet with Evocation on it, but I use Unwavering Will as my "extra" passive instead of Glass Cannon. You end up spending your non-Archon time standing still (occasionally teleporting) melting elites, so the defensive buff makes that easier, and you still get 10% dmg buff. I'll trade 5% dmg for survivability, especially in high GRs. I can clear up to about 95 without breaking a sweat (1080 paragon, 15k int).