Darkseeker83

12 Win TGT Paladin Arena - featuring the heroic Murloc Knight (and a couple of Dark Iron Dwarves for backup)

1 post in this topic

Another 12 win Paladin arena! The drafting process was really interesting - this deck had pretty much one of each Paladin card that you would want in Arena - Truesilver Champion, Shielded Minibot, Avenge, Murloc Knight, Aldor Peacekeeper, etc. All it lacked was Consecration and Equality. The MVPs of this series were the Murloc Knight and a pair of Dark Iron Dwarves! A really fun series of games, doing my best to outvalue my opponents.

The last two games were interesting. I didn't realise that it was the same opponent! It was only afterwards that I realised the same cards were played in both games! Woops!

Video + commentary (including draft):

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Murloc Midrange Paladin Standard Un'Goro deck.
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Kaleidosaur Paladin Quest Standard deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Anyfin Paladin Gadgetzan Standard deck.
    • By Violentravi
      Hello,
      Adelante is currently recruiting ranged DPS, however, all competent players will be considered.  We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 3/10M NH, 7/7M EN and 3/3H TOV.  As far as classes go we do not have a Moonkin, Mage, Feral Druid, or any type of Monk; in addition, we would like to acquire a second Shadow Priest or Demon Hunter. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:00 PM until 11:00 PM Eastern.  Thursday is not considered a raid night, but we will often clear Heroic and Normal on this evening for AP and it is not required.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that, if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated.  In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
      If you are interested, please PM me (violentravi#1826) or recruiting officer Sepsis (tuxedomask#1712) in game.  However, if you have time (which goes a long way) for us to give you a real evaluation there is a short forum to fill out linked on our discord: https://discord.gg/JMVuYRW

Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho & the Guild
    • By shig
      I don't know about you guys but I have had 7 arena runs under the new format with some really decent decks but terrible results... 11W-21L... I like the fact that we can get rarer cards now, but there seems to be something not clicking. By comparison before the changes my last 10 runs were... 41W-30L...

What you guys think?