THEREALJERJER

Crook Priest

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

So I made up a new deck called Crook Priest. Basically it's all about destroying, stealing, and giving the user of the deck an unfair advantage. It is more spell-based than anything because of priest cards like thought steal and shadow word and because of Kezan Mystic. This deck also incorporates Acidic Swamp Ooze (for breaking weapons or being a good 2-drop) and Ysera (providing cards to end the game, beings that the game is usually basically over when someone pulls out Ysera late-game). I also put Nefarian in there because he takes spells from the other class, possibly giving you something that will help you win. Drakonid Crusher is also incorporated, but that can be replaced with Sylvanis Windrunner, as pointed out by a friend who made a deck similar to this one. This deck requires GvG, Naxxramas, and Blackrock. However, I have no idea how to upload said deck, so if you guys think this deck is good, please tell me how to upload it because I would really like to share this with the Hearthstone community. Thanks for reading,

THEREALJERJER

P. S.: suggestions for this deck are appreciated.

So I made up a new deck called Crook Priest. Basically it's all about destroying, stealing, and giving the user of the deck an unfair advantage. It is more spell-based than anything because of priest cards like thought steal and shadow word and because of Kezan Mystic. This deck also incorporates Acidic Swamp Ooze (for breaking weapons or being a good 2-drop) and Ysera (providing cards to end the game, beings that the game is usually basically over when someone pulls out Ysera late-game). I also put Nefarian in there because he takes spells from the other class, possibly giving you something that will help you win. Drakonid Crusher is also incorporated, but that can be replaced with Sylvanis Windrunner, as pointed out by a friend who made a deck similar to this one. This deck requires GvG, Naxxramas, and Blackrock. However, I have no idea how to upload said deck, so if you guys think this deck is good, please tell me how to upload it because I would really like to share this with the Hearthstone community. Thanks for reading,

THEREALJERJER

P. S.: suggestions for this deck are appreciated.

You can't upload decks here. The Hearthstone part of this site is run by Sottle and he is the one uploading decks after a thorough testing. This results in fewer, but more efficient decks that are (mostly) guaranteed to work. You can, however, post the deck on the forum by writing out all the cards in it. If you want to post your deck somewhere, you have to use a different site (such as hearthpwn). 

Since I can't see your deck, it is hard for me to rate it. Using spells to take control of enemy minions is too slow. Against board flood decks destroying few minions is not enough. Against aggro your deck seems to have bad early game and not enough proactive plays. Against control a lot of your spells are useless and having late game cards is not enough, as your opponent has late game cards, too. But as I already said, it is hard to judge by what you have said. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Caldyrvan
      I am glad I'm watching Chump because not only he's an inspiration but also because I was browsing through the standard priest deck lists provided here and even though it's a long list they are all pretty much the same (many of them no fun anymore, at least to me and def. no fun to play against) and I get the feeling lately Icy Veins tries to provide the most expensive decks only. No doubt they are effective and successful but as I said, getting bored and it's kind of bad for every new player visiting this page and just seeing (s)he has to play longer than some cards take to rotate out of standard to acquire a viable deck. 
      So, I was wondering why are the no decks like the following in this list, something wrong with adding such decks? Of course you can't add every possible deck type/variation but with a dozen Highlander and Dragon priest decks already being in this list there should be room for at least one or two others.
      All credit goes to Chump for this deck, I'm just posting it as well as his first video with it.
      Budget Aggro Priest: Total dust cost 1600.
      With all of the cards being basic, common or rare we can assume most players have most of the cards maybe a few to craft. Pretty cheap imo.
      2x Emerald Reaver 2x Northshire Cleric 2x Potion of Madness 2x Power Word: Shield 2x Voodoo Doctor 2x Golakka Crawler 2x Radiant Elemental 2x Shadow Ascendant 1x Deathspeaker 2x Happy Ghoul 2x Kabal Talonpriest 2x Auchenai Soulpriest 2x Keening Banshee 1x Darkscale Healer 2x Sunborne Val'kyr 2x Bonemare Deck Code: AAECAa0GAsYEmssCDoQB7QHlBPIMtbsC8LsC2MEC3cIC5MICyMsCzswCn84Cps4ClegCAA==
      He was playing 2 version of this deck with the other being a bit more expensive using Genzo, the Shark and Leeroy Jenkins instead of the 2 Auchenai Soulpriest.

• By AcidSapphire
      Hello there,

I am trying to find a character that suits me and 'till now i didn't find it..
      I have a Paladin level 110, a Rogue, DH, Warrior and a Druid. I really enjoyed to play Prot. Paladin but i was overwhelmed with all the knowledge i need to know for raids.I have to say that this is the class that i played the most. I have to say that i usually play in weekends and sometimes in week days.
      I enjoyed playing warrior in PVP but, that was it, nothing else..

Two days ago i just got my Druid level 110 and played as Feral (with the intention to play Resto or Guard 'cause i want to be a healer and/or a tank but i found the rotations a little off for me..)

Anyway, my question is, what should i play? I was thinking about a Disc Priest or a Ench/Resto Shaman or a Brew/Mist Monk. I just can't decide what i should play and unfortunately i have to level them from scratch..

Any advice ?

I really need a new perspective 'bout what i should play :)

Thanks!
    • By MarcHethrusWaters
      Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
      We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
      Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
      Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs
      - Non pally or holy priest healer!
      All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
      My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!
    • By CountPacula
      I'm not quite sure what's going on, but for some reason, I have yet to pull ANY Priest cards out of the thirty or so packs of KFT that I've opened so far. The only KFT Priest card that I have at all is Shadowreaper Anduin, which I got for completing the prologue. It's not that I'm getting bad pulls in general - I've pulled multiple legendaries already, and have lots of cards for every other class.
      I suspect that I'm just having an odd run of luck, but it does seem to be a bit anomalous. What -are- the chances of not getting any cards from a particular class out of thirty packs?

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Kazakus Priest Deck List Guide.