SunGlare

☀ SunGlare's Heroes of the Storm Tier List - September 2015

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Hello fine people!

I present to you my very own Heroes of the Storm tier list!

I plan on releasing one of these each month, to keep a close eye on the Meta game and how it shifts around.

This list focuses on Hero League and not on quick match, as that would need a list of its own.
Also, keep in mind that this is all opinion based.

I hope you guys enjoy it, and as always, thanks for watching!

Find me on Social Media!
www.facebook.com/SunGlareHOTS
www.twitter.com/SunGlareHOTS

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Hanzo Build Guide for Heroes of the Storm.
    • By Valhalen
      Out of boredom during long work shifts, I came with this idea to allow players to come up with their own concepts.
      In this thread you'll be free to create your own ideas of Heroes, Maps and skins. Shower thoughts are always nice, and I'd like to see your ideas. Plus, who knows, maybe we can send this to Blizzard and light some bulbs.
      Allow me to start with my idea for a Hero I've been wanting to see for a long time:

• By Dejo93
      I believe that in the future the dev team should start implementing more cc/utility supports. Let me clarify;
      For example, they can put someone like Lion, Shadow Priest,Crystal Maiden or Vengeful Spirit from Dota. Or Leona, Morgana, Braum, Zyra and Tahm Kench. Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy the support designs so far (Auriel plays differently from someone like  Rehgar or Uther), but I think that is a flaw in the support classification. Zarya and Medivh can very well fit these roles.
      Maybe they can apply the Multiclass system on them and have them be a powerful. but squishy nuker (Lion or Lina) or have an aura with mana regen/attack damage or mass teleport. or just have insane CC (Fiddlesticks, Anivia) 
      What do you guys think? I'm looking forward to this discussion :)