FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
SunGlare

☀ SunGlare's Heroes of the Storm Tier List - September 2015

Hello fine people!

I present to you my very own Heroes of the Storm tier list!

I plan on releasing one of these each month, to keep a close eye on the Meta game and how it shifts around.

This list focuses on Hero League and not on quick match, as that would need a list of its own.
Also, keep in mind that this is all opinion based.

I hope you guys enjoy it, and as always, thanks for watching!

Find me on Social Media!
www.facebook.com/SunGlareHOTS
www.twitter.com/SunGlareHOTS

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this