SunGlare

☀ SunGlare's Heroes of the Storm Tier List - September 2015

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Hello fine people!

I present to you my very own Heroes of the Storm tier list!

I plan on releasing one of these each month, to keep a close eye on the Meta game and how it shifts around.

This list focuses on Hero League and not on quick match, as that would need a list of its own.
Also, keep in mind that this is all opinion based.

I hope you guys enjoy it, and as always, thanks for watching!

Find me on Social Media!
www.facebook.com/SunGlareHOTS
www.twitter.com/SunGlareHOTS

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dejo93
      I just had a game where I played the Mage Zu'Jin build, and in the end I had 500/150 hero attacks for the quest, and did 150k dps :D
      The only difference is that I didn't take Guillotine.
      Did anyone else experience this?
    • By Dejo93
      Hey guys, i need an advice about enjoying the game. I started the game in almost plat 5, and now I'm 400 points in gold 3. And I wasn't even insta picking assassins, but I still had people feeding and afking. As you can guess, this really tilted me and kill my mood for playing ranked. I haven't been plat league since last year. Can someone give me any advice?      
    • By Tiqqle
      Hi ya'll - My Mission is to a make EVERYONE comfortable in PvP and have FUN knowing they're playing their class well, and are able to help contribute to the team. This should decrease the amount of griefers, salty dogs, ragers, and quitters in PvP throughout arena / bgs!! It's my goal <3
      Pushing towards that I wanted to share a PvP Guide I've put together breaking down talents, honor talents, and how to do the rotation for Elemental Shaman. I hope it helps you guys and gives you an edge in PvP. I'll be putting together some more to help break more pieces of PVP.
      Elemental shaman are at the BEST place they've been in for PATCHES!! So it's a great time to push rating and try some different comps out!! 
      My top 3v3 comps:
      1) Boom + Ele + MW/Hpal
      2) Destro + Ele + Heals
      3) Sub + Ele + HPriest
      4) Ele + War + Rdruid
      5) Spriest + Ele + Heals
      My top 2v2 comps - anything other than these is kind too hard to handle with how often there are melee in 2v2.
      1) MW + Ele
      2) Rogue + Ele
      3) Ele + Rdruid
      4) Ele + Hpriest
      Let me know what works for you and what doesnt!!
      The future guides will include
      1) Arena Guide - dealing with positioning, when to do damage, communicating , and key addons that will help you
      2) Battleground Guide - what specs work for each map, little tips and tricks per map type, and how to communicate with your teammates well
      3) UI - reviewing how different UI setups can REALLY enhance your pvp gameplay
      4) Keybinds and Macros - Trying to call out the little changes you can make that can make a big difference, and things you may not be thinking about for Macros/keybinds that could blow your mind.
      -Tiqqle
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Ana build guide for Heroes of the Storm.
    • By AburaGamer
      Hey all!
      Let's start off with this: We do not do interviews, long forms to fill in etc, you just join and have fun!
      As many others, we also have a Discord for HotS, OW, WoW, SC, Diablo, MineCraft, and we are always looking for more friendly players; Male, Female, Gay, Straight, as long as you are friendly you are more then welcome to join. Just to add, we are all adults ranging from 20 - 40 and we act that way.. Well most of the times.. wait.. sometimes.
      On a nightly basis we usually have about 20-30 active people and at times even more. We got together from a big gaming community that dissolved into thin air and most of us have been friends for over a year.
      We are looking for friendly people, we don't want people who think they are all that and then some. Currently our ban list is at 0 and we hope to keep it that way.
      Feel free to drop by on the Mischievous server: https://discord.gg/saBnVsM
      One last thing, we are only focused on EU players, you can join if you are in the US, but expect little to no people to play with, sorry.
      Regards,
      Abura - Old OpenRaid Mod and Chief in Charge of the Blizzard Everyday Facebook page.