Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Thaosin
      Who are we?
      [Onyxias Rejects] is a newer Horde guild on Mok’Nathal/Silvermoon whose core banded together to create a guild with a welcoming and enjoyable environment for raiding. Our motto is to have fun.
      Our goal is to be a known, organized, and skilled group of individuals who excel in working as a team to overcome the hardest this game has to offer while it is still current and have a good time doing it.
      Raiding Schedule and Participation:
      We are a raiding guild, but with an easier schedule for players balancing real life with play time.
      Tuesday: 5PM-7PM PST
      Wednesday: 5PM-7PM PST
      Requirements:
      We are more interested in your ability as a player than your gear; we are willing to help you gear up if you can demonstrate your willingness and ability to be a contributing raider.
      Prior raid experience isn’t required. Recent raid experience is highly desirable, but not required.
      What do we do outside of raid?
      The guild will begin to regularly partake in high Mythic+ keys, Nightbane, and other group activities.
      Occasional BG and Arena groups regularly pop up as well.
      Some of our members are known to kick it in Overwatch, Heroes, and several other games while the rest of us just hang out in Discord.
      Voice Chat:
      We use Discord for all guild related content. We prefer you to have a working mic but it is not a requirement, as long as you can listen and respond promptly. We encourage people to be active in strategy discussions before and after raid.
      Loot System:
      We use Loot Council with the assistance of add-ons to help distribute the loot. Details on how we use this system are posted on our website.
      Progression:
      9/10N Nighthold
      3/3H Trial of Valor
      7/7H Emerald Nightmare
      Current Recruitment Needs:
      Healers:
      Paladin, Monk, Druid
      Melee DPS:
      All
         Ranged DPS:
      Druid, Mage, Priest, Warlock, Shaman
      Tanks:
      Paladin, Death Knight, Monk
      Druid - Low
      Package deals are welcome, but please let us know about the situation ahead of time.
      Please don’t hesitate to contact us either through BattleNet or in-game
      Thaosin-Mok’Nathal (Thanos#1394) - GM

• By monkeygin
      Hey,
      I used to be proud of my parses, doing 85-90%+ parses at ilvl 878 or so. Since then I've geared up and feel like my stats are in the right place (though mastery could be a bit higher). Now I'm parsing at 52-65% even though I don't think I'm doing anything majorly different with my rotation, and I even have the 2pc t19...

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, please take a look if you have some time.

Warcraft logs (star augus). I'm "Monkeygin":
      878 (12 days ago):
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Fmyb9vAdZ3jwgc1K#fight=8&type=damage-done&view=analytical
      888 (5 days ago):
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/DxF7bgy8V9Q1cjWp#fight=23&type=damage-done
      889 (yesterday):
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/tMm3LgWVDG1cCy8b#view=analytical&type=damage-done

(I held my meta burst for bloodlust to try it out... didn't work out so well it seems.)

Armory:
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/magtheridon/Monkeygin/advanced

Thanks

• By Swiffz
      Hello
      Just wanting to know. If anyone could help me out with advice on how to improve my DPS.
      Am I using the right trinkets/relics for Havoc?
      Armory
      Warcraft logs
      WoWProgress
       Any help and advice would be appreciated! 

Many Thanks,
    • By Gonarena
        [H] Bleeding Hollow { Mechanics Optional } 1/10 M 10/10 H Nighthold
    • By Msamaki
      Hey,
      Am looking to return to the game and thinking of trying out the new DH too... Likely Tank, but since I rolled DPS before that might be the way I go.
      Is there any racials that benefit Tanking or DPS now... or not much in it really?

Thanks,

Msa.