1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
May is ahead of us and Blizzard published a list of events that await us in Azeroth in the upcoming month.
Don't forget to check out our "This Week in WoW" series (published every Tueday), where we preview all events in more detail on a weekly basis!
Time flies when you’re fighting the Burning Legion! May is already looming over us, much like the Sentinax looms over the Broken Shore. Despite the long shadow cast by this Legion ship, Azeroth’s champions fight on—and there are still bright moments ahead. Keep an eye on your in-game calendar for exact start and end times of the many events this month so you don’t miss a thing!
In Game Events
Children's Week (May 1 - 8)
Show an orphan what the hero’s life is like! Visit Orphan Matron Nightingale in Orgrimmar, Orphan Matron Mercy in Shattrath, or Orphan Matron Aria in Dalaran and make a child’s dream come true.
Battleground Bonus Event (May 2 - 8)
While this event is active, random Battlegrounds will award Honor at an increased rate. Glory awaits in the fields of battle!
PvP Brawl: Warsong Scramble (May 2 - 8)
Do you have a flag? Warsong Gulch has always been the scene of an epic capture-the-flag battle, but what happens when you can capture your enemy’s flag without having your own at your base? Find out when you step into this PvP Brawl! We’ve also added a few more power-ups to the field of battle to stir things up a bit. To win, your team will need to be the first to capture five flags.
Darkmoon Faire (May 7 - 13)
Meet Silas Darkmoon and his troupe, play games that test mind and nerve, and behold exotic sights from the four corners of Azeroth and beyond!
Legion Dungeon Event (May 9 - 15)
While this event is active, the final boss of each Legion dungeon awards an extra item when defeated.
Spring Balloon Festival (May 10 - 12)
The skies are clear; the wind is calm—it’s a great day for hot air ballooning. Hop into a hot air balloon, enjoy the scenery, and make some new friends!
Pet Battle Bonus Event (May 16 - 22)
While this event is active, your pets will earn experience at triple the usual rate! Get out there and battle!
PvP Brawl: Deepwind Dunk (May 16-22)
Can you even dunk? If you want to win this Brawl, you’re going to need to work on your skills because Dunkball has come to Pandaria. You’ll race to claim balls from the map’s center, or northern, or southern mines, take them to your enemy’s base, and then go for a magnificent long range shot or go all in for the dunk.
Cataclysm Timewalking Dungeon Event (May 23 - 29)
While this event is active, players level 86 or higher may access a special Timewalking Dungeon Finder queue, which scales players and their items down to revisit past dungeons from the Cataclysm expansion. While Timewalking bosses will yield loot appropriate for a player’s regular level.
Glowcap Festival (May 27)
Today, the sporelings of Sporeggar in Zangarmarsh hold their annual mushroom festival. Help them keep the great Fshoo alive as long as possible!
Arena Skirmish Event (May 30 - June 5)
While this event is active, Arena Skirmishes will award Honor at an increased rate. Will you answer the call to battle?
Thanks for the ride guys, I hope everyone luck in the future. Our guild will be finished here, it's been fun.
Respawn is a guild who wish to progress relevant content in a non-toxic environment.Expect a laid back environment off-raid times.However,during progression our members are expected to have a great deal of knowledge regarding their class(including spec and offspec if need be) and have the obligation to research encounters on their own before the raid leader goes into detail about it.
-After joining you will be given the rank Trialist;trial period of 1-2 weeks,depending on performance and other things we may take into consideration.
We are currently looking for:
- Healer ( Monk,Shaman)
- Range ( Hunter,Mage,Boomkin,Spriest )
- Melee ( Paladin,DH,Rogue )
- all other classes will be considered if you prove to be exceptionally good at the class.
What to expect from the guild:
- A dedicated GM and officer team who are always there to help out and guide you
- A mindset to raid hardest content,with a healthy attitude towards the cause and your fellow guildies
What we expect from you-the raider:
- To be on Discord during raids,working mic isn't a necessity but it will be of great help in the future
- Being humble enough to accept that you can always improve and accept criticism if it's meant well.
- You have to be reliable – meaning attend most of the raids,especially during progress period
Raiding times: (progression times may be extended)
- Wednesday 19:30-22:30
- Thursday 19:30-22:30
- Monday 19:30-22:30
4/7M ( EN ) 3/3HC ( ToV ) 3/10M ( NH )
If you have any questions,feel free to whisper any of our officers or online members.
Tuning for Beast Mastery Hunters continues and Blizzard reverted changes made to Wild Call triggering. Dire Beast and Dire Frenzy will have two charges baseline The Mantle of Command (Legendary shoulders) will be changed to increase the proc chance of Wild Call.
Changes above should result in more Focus and a more fluid rotation for Beast Mastery Hunters.
Hi Beast Masters. We’ve been reading your feedback and trying different sets of changes for Beast Mastery Hunters internally and on PTR.
To start, we are reverting all 7.2.5 changes we’ve made so far to how Wild Call triggers. Instead, Dire Beast and Dire Frenzy will have 2 charges baseline. The Mantle of Command (legendary shoulders that currently add +1 charge to Dire Beast/Dire Frenzy) will be changed to instead further increase the proc chance of Wild Call.
Overall, this will result in more Focus for all Beast Mastery Hunters, resulting in a more active rotation. Additionally, this gives all Beast Mastery Hunters access to a Dire Beast/Dire Frenzy with 2 charges playstyle that is more engaging and fun, allowing you to make decisions on when to use the buttons, instead of feeling like you should most often simply push them on cooldown.
We’ve been trying other iterations of changes surrounding Dire Beast/Dire Frenzy and Wild Call, including increasing Dire Beast/Dire Frenzy Focus generation or versions that avoided changing the legendary shoulders drastically, but ultimately reached the conclusion that giving 2 charges to the abilities baseline, which many of you have asked for, was the best change for the spec at the current time. We appreciate your patience while we try different iterations on PTR.
We are also making a few other less major changes to the spec in the next PTR patch, including: Aspect of the Wild will reduce the global cooldowns of your damaging abilities by 0.2 seconds, allowing you to more reliably spend the Focus you’re generating while it's active, especially with Dire Beast/Dire Frenzy going off. Kill Command and Dire Frenzy will cause your pet/Hati to charge up to 40 yds (up from 25 yds) to the target, matching the max range of your ranged abilities. When your pet casts Dash, Hati will also gain Dash for the same duration.
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
-The Nighthold 10/10H
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7M
-Trial of Valor 3/3H
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".