Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Who we are:
We are a group of people who in each of our communities, have been gaming together for over a decade each. We know what it means to be family, we know what it means to be there for each other. Nothing says community like being able to log on to our voice server after a long hard day and be able to unwind in a hassle-free environment. Our leadership is more than willing to help any individual who need tips or just an ear to listen. Come join us, and you'll find out just what we are for yourself.
Our Goal as a Guild:
Our goal is simple, to be one of the best guilds in Classic. We are not talking race to WF, but to be the best guild to just be a part of. A helpful place to level with others, grind out a few dungeons, or to tear it up in BGs, once they go live. We will never define ourselves as "hardcore". We are an adult community with families and jobs. We expect any applicants to be at least 18+ and be able to speak English.
We are recruiting all classes and roles. Being that classic has 40m endgame content, we will need a large roster to fill out that group. Even going into PvP as well as PvE content as it is released, you'll need plenty of people to fill in for absent members.
Loot system is a modified Suicide Kings priority.
Guild Raids will begin in the next week or two and will be Tues/Weds 12a-2am EST (optional third day as well)
How to join:
Officer Discord Contacts:
Rav#4346 - Guild Lead
papawoot#6518 - Raid Lead
<Banana Hammock> is a social raiding guild for late night weekend bananas.
Group: Banana Splits
Hours & Days:
Friday & Saturday
Pacific time: 11pm - 2am Progression:
EP 3/8M (AOTC) COS (AOTC) BOD 4/9 M (AOTC) Uldir 2/8 M (AOTC) Guild Info:
<Banana Hammock> is a social raiding guild. We are a group of players that raid with a more relaxed atmosphere. We are not a Cutting Edge guild, but we are open for players who want to push beyond AOTC and see how far we get! While we will ask for the standard logs/experience info, we value our members and we will check any new recruit to see if they make a good fit to make raiding enjoyable. Come be another Banana for our Hammock! 🙂
Ranged Dps 1 Healer Requirements: Please have current logs available
If interested in raiding or hanging out with us just message
B.net: Nox#1474, Anubismerc#1882, Radjehuty#1804
Discord: nox#2686, Radjehuty#0285
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
The Eternal Palace
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.00-00.00 server time sometimes to 00:30) 2 days per week ( Thursday and Sunday). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Joní(GM)(T1000#2743) Officers: Gatsune, Snakesblood
**Something Edgy** is looking for eager raiders to progress through Mythic Dazar'Alor! We are looking to round out our core raid group and progress through raiding content and mythic plus. We are a very social guild and many of our members can often be found in Discord. We are looking for like-minded members who are online more than just the 2 raid nights.
**[Progression and Experience]**
9/9H, 2/9M - Dazar'Alor
2/2N, 2/2H - Crucible
Our officers are experienced raiders from previous expansions looking to help new, current, and returning players.
**[Raid Times and Days]**
We have 2 scheduled raids a week.
Tuesdays: 7:00pm-10:00pm PST
Wednesdays: 7:00pm-10:00pm PST
There will be additional optional raids depending on availability.
* High Priority
R Shaman and/or Priest Healer.
1 non Hunter Ranged dps
All skilled players are welcome to apply! We also are always looking for active and social players.
We push Mythic Keystones every week, and encourage all members to at least complete the weekly +10. We currently have an optional Thursday off night to help gear up some of the more social members, and to get titan-forged pieces for our raiders.
During raids and high Mythic+, having consumables is expected.
Know your class. We log all fights, spend time analyzing them for ways to improve aspects your play. Activity and respect is highly valued. We know real life is important and things come up, but consistent attendance is expected.
You can contact Nightwinds#1991(Co-GM), or Dârkness#1139 (Raid Lead) for more information.
Application link if you would rather fill out an app.