1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Respawn is a guild who wish to progress relevant content in a non-toxic environment.Expect a laid back environment off-raid times.However,during progression our members are expected to have a great deal of knowledge regarding their class(including spec and offspec if need be) and have the obligation to research encounters on their own before the raid leader goes into detail about it.
-After joining you will be given the rank Trialist;trial period of 1-2 weeks,depending on performance and other things we may take into consideration.
We are currently looking for:
- Healer ( Monk,Shaman)
- Range ( Hunter,Mage,Boomkin,Spriest )
- Melee ( Paladin,DH,Rogue )
- all other classes will be considered if you prove to be exceptionally good at the class.
What to expect from the guild:
- A dedicated GM and officer team who are always there to help out and guide you
- A mindset to raid hardest content,with a healthy attitude towards the cause and your fellow guildies
What we expect from you-the raider:
- To be on Discord during raids,working mic isn't a necessity but it will be of great help in the future
- Being humble enough to accept that you can always improve and accept criticism if it's meant well.
- You have to be reliable – meaning attend most of the raids,especially during progress period
Raiding times: (progression times may be extended)
- Wednesday 19:30-22:30
- Thursday 19:30-22:30
- Monday 19:30-22:30
4/7M ( EN ) 3/3HC ( ToV ) 3/10M ( NH )
If you have any questions,feel free to whisper any of our officers or online members.
Welcome all, my name is Ethankey, I am the GM of The Speakeasy Tavern. We are an Alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild on Darkspear. Some of you might know me from speed runs and pugs I run regularly. We are looking for a few key roles to round out our roster in the weeks leading up to ToS. If you haven’t locked in a permanent spot on anyone’s raid roster we would love to talk to you and see if you are what we’re looking for. We are an extremely laid back group and we always have fun together. We are mainly an adult guild but are not biased as long as the maturity level is kept.
Current Raid Schedule: Progression raiding Fri-Sat 9pm EST. – 1am (7pm st-11pm st) and optional Sunday run at same time if needed. We also do alt/ap runs on Tues. 10 pm Est. (8pm st) along with M+ all week.
• Attendance, all raiders are expected to show up for raid nights and be there 15 minutes prior for invite.
• 890+ ilvl for Heroic nh
• 900+ ilvl for mythic nh
• General knowledge of the current fight.
• Working headset and mic.
• All required ad ons installed. DBM, RcLoot council, gtfo, healers have to die.
Recruiting: as of 4/25/17
Tanks, Warlock, Boomkin,
Melee Dps ,Healers
Any strong Dps should also apply.
What to expect:
We provide a fun raiding environment with minimal stress. We down bosses at a consistent rate. Expect to laugh and be laughed at when mistakes are made. Wow is still a video game and we want to have fun. Also expect to be serious when the time is called for since we still want to be productive and make the most of our time. We expect our raider to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldron and feasts for most raids. We will do whats best for the raid with no favoritism.
What we expect:
• We expect our raider’s to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldrons and feasts for most raids. You come out way cheaper than providing for yourself.
• If you can’t make raid times, you to give an officer an advanced notice. In game mail is acceptable. This allows us to provide a more consistent raid.
Contact us to set up an interview:
Ethankey#1498, Sasie#1804, Tazman#1600, Maxpayne#1368
Coming back after a very very long time. Was wondering where I can see which classes are currently performing best in terms of dps in raids/ mythic +
I have an Outlaw, Survival, Havoc, and Frost DK - I really like all equally honestly and I would like to be taken on raids and perform well with a class that can be able to put those numbers to help with progression.
TLDR; where can I find reliable and accurate/ up to date DPS ranking and charts?
Here's some quick Info:
Server - Silvermoon
Faction - Alliance
Raid Times - Tuesday and Thursday 20:00 - 23:00
Optional Raid Times - Most Sundays from 20:00 to 22:00 (Normal Nighthold atm But likely to change to HC when we get into mythic on Tuesdays and Thursdays).
Loot System - RCLootCouncil for Heroic/Mythic, Personal Loot for Optional (normal) Raid.
Our Forum - http://treehugginghippies.enjin.com/forum
In terms of Progress we've cleared Emerald Nightmare 4/7 Mythic, Trial of Valor 3/3 Heroic and The Nighthold 3/10 Mythic
We're mainly Looking to recruit the following:
1 Mage, Frost or Arcane
1-2 Warlocks, Aflliction or Demonology
1 Elemental Shaman
1 Shadow Priest
1-2 People of the following classes:
Rogue, Warrior, Paladin or Demon Hunter
Our requirements for raiding are the following:
- 890+ ilvl
- 36+ ap lvl in your raiding spec.
- Headset with a microphone and Discord for raid
- Age 18+
- An open mind:) We like to have a fun and friendly tone in general.
What you can expect from us:
A funny but serious atmosphere when raiding, we like to get stuff done when we raid!:)
Positive reinforcement, we don't call out people for making mistakes, and if someone has issues with a boss mechanic or anything class related we try our best to be helpful
A friendly environment in the guild, if you bring a good attitude, you will be treated as a friend:)
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please feel free to contact us on battlenet:
Glitzh#2266 Our recruitment officer
TheDwemerNO#2390 Our lootmaster/recruitment officer