Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darkseeker83

Darkseeker Arena highlights Video #1: Ragnaros, SILENCED Ragnaros, Saraad & Turn 2 Ancient of LORE!?

2 posts in this topic

Darkseeker Arena highlights Video #1: Ragnaros, SILENCED Ragnaros, Saraad & Turn 2 Ancient of LORE!?

This is the start of a new video series - showcasing my arena highlights over the last month. These games haven't been showcased on any of my previous videos. These games feature legendaries, overcoming impossible odds, strange situations and game winning (or losing) plays.

Game 1: My opponent gets frustrated and constantly emotes: Justice Demands Retribution'. Hilarious.

Game 2: We join this game in progress, and head into a LONG war of top decking!

Game 3: I chose Ragnaros over Sylvanas. Against an aggressive Hunter, it paid off! Ragnaros on an empty board = game over!

Game 4: My opponent silenced my Ragnaros. WHY? Now I have an 8-8 minion which can target the face!

Game 5: This game showcases an impossible comeback. My opponent played a TURN 2 Ancient of Lore AND Nexus-Champion Saraad. I thought all was lost.

Darkseeker Arena highlights Video #2: Onyxia, Troggzor & Dragonhawk Rider to the face!

I continue the video series showcasing my recent arena highlights. These games haven't been showcased on any of my previous videos. These games feature legendaries, overcoming impossible odds, strange situations and game winning (or losing) plays.

Game 1: My Mage faces Onyxia - but Blizzard was the perfect anaswer!

Game 2: A Rogue played Troggzor! I couldn't win :-(

Game 3: No legendary minions here, but we focus on a Dragonhawk Rider that went to town on my opponent's face!

Game 4: I get beaten down and make a comeback of the century!

Game 5: Murloc Knight Heaven!

Game 6: Does Mech Paladin get played on ladder? My opponent went crazy here playing one mech after another. Impossible to win - but fascinating to watch!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Smaghed
      A <Fluffy Unicorn Blood> guild  tgf-et tart ranged dps posztra  NH HC csapatának bővítésére, de bárkit meghallgatunk. Célunk egy jó hangulatú nagyjából casual team kialakítása, akik kikapcsolódnak a játékkal, de azért hc szinten ütni akarják az aktuális raidet. Raidnapok: Hétfő/Szerda 19:30-22:30. Jelenlegi progres: 4/10 HC
      Amennyiben érdekel a guild az alábbi csatornákon érhetsz el:
      Discord: Smaghed#9473 (a legkönnyebben itt értek el)
      Bnet:Iglat#2906
      IGN: Smaghed/Iglu
      Amennyiben nem szeretnél rám várni az alábbi form kitöltésével is jelentkezhetsz!  (https://goo.gl/QufA8l)
    • By shig
      I don't know about you guys but I have had 7 arena runs under the new format with some really decent decks but terrible results... 11W-21L... I like the fact that we can get rarer cards now, but there seems to be something not clicking. By comparison before the changes my last 10 runs were... 41W-30L...

What you guys think?
    • By Valkyr
      With Sylvanas and Ragnaros leaving standard, blizzard told us that we will not get full dust from disenchanting those cards since they want people to play wild. However, Anyone who has a Rag or Sylvanas in their inventory will get the full craft dust value upon login, for a maximum of the number of cards you can have in a deck (i.e 1 copy per legendary, 2 for rare). If you have a golden version of these cards as well as the regular version, you will get the dust for 1 golden.
      I got this idea from Kripp: If you don't have a golden sylvanas or Ragnaros, you should go ahead and craft one of each even if you have the regular versions. you will get dust for the golden legendary, giving you back the dust you spend now AND you get to keep the golden card. Now you can disenchant the golden card for 1600 dust and use it to craft any legendary you like.
      If you have the golden versions of these already, DONOT craft the regular version since blizz will only give dust for the number of copies you can keep in a deck (i.e one golden). Personally I have a golden rag, and a regular sylvanas. So if i invest the 3200 dust now, Ill get 4800 dust back. What do you guys think?
    • By Darkmograine
      Undaunted Gaming League is a family based guild, that means most of us have families and careers and are unable to play WoW at all times, that is recruiting players to band together for core teams. We would like to form teams for arena, RBG's, Daily Mythic dungeons, raid progression, gold making, and even battle pets. Even if you are a casual player that is looking to socialize, or want a team to work together on professions, we would like to help you help us. 
      http://undauntedgamingleague.enjin.com/home is our guild site, feel free to stop by to fill out an application and email a guild member for an invite. If you would like additional information, please message a player in game or myself directly darkmograine#1675
    • By Belfort
      Hi

I am in a bit of a tight spot at the moment, I really struggle to understand/learn the current assassination spec. I know i'm doing something wrong, as reading on the forums ass is god-like, insane damage and shit. The thing is i get blown to pieces by quite a few classes. 1 stun and i'm gone. Outside evasion almost all melee classes are instant detonation. Maybe with the except of other rogues. 
      Take the DH,
      I get 100-0 in the AOE stun. It goes through evasion and cloak. I realize that it's a rock -paper- thingy but most of their damage seems unavoidable. Outside evasion i'm dead. I've tried everything, I can bring them down to 10-20% and "puff" they are back to 80% health. The evasion is used to survive the first 8 secs. If not popped i'll instantly die. 
      They seem to clear DOTS randomly, they have some kind of evasion so landing the full kidney-shot misses a lot. Their ranged attack hits 8-9 times harder than mine, so kiting their burst is impossible. Vanishing is impossible, as i can be spotted instantly and my stun DR's are already up.
      Almost all classes just use trinket on the cheap shot and they don't seemed to be "punished" for at all! there is no consequence like there used be.
      The stealth seems to break out of frekin nowhere, latency is now working to the laggers advantage, as in, unless i'm 1m ahead of the target my stuns wont landl, i just end up doing a stupid animation!

If we ignore the mandatory l2p, I would appreciate some advice!
      I played since vanilla and got my shoulders and all that, I know my way around a handful of classes. This expansions pvp “balance” or complete lack of, just seems odd.