FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Darkseeker83

Darkseeker Arena highlights Video #1: Ragnaros, SILENCED Ragnaros, Saraad & Turn 2 Ancient of LORE!?

Darkseeker Arena highlights Video #1: Ragnaros, SILENCED Ragnaros, Saraad & Turn 2 Ancient of LORE!?

This is the start of a new video series - showcasing my arena highlights over the last month. These games haven't been showcased on any of my previous videos. These games feature legendaries, overcoming impossible odds, strange situations and game winning (or losing) plays.

Game 1: My opponent gets frustrated and constantly emotes: Justice Demands Retribution'. Hilarious.

Game 2: We join this game in progress, and head into a LONG war of top decking!

Game 3: I chose Ragnaros over Sylvanas. Against an aggressive Hunter, it paid off! Ragnaros on an empty board = game over!

Game 4: My opponent silenced my Ragnaros. WHY? Now I have an 8-8 minion which can target the face!

Game 5: This game showcases an impossible comeback. My opponent played a TURN 2 Ancient of Lore AND Nexus-Champion Saraad. I thought all was lost.

Darkseeker Arena highlights Video #2: Onyxia, Troggzor & Dragonhawk Rider to the face!

I continue the video series showcasing my recent arena highlights. These games haven't been showcased on any of my previous videos. These games feature legendaries, overcoming impossible odds, strange situations and game winning (or losing) plays.

Game 1: My Mage faces Onyxia - but Blizzard was the perfect anaswer!

Game 2: A Rogue played Troggzor! I couldn't win :-(

Game 3: No legendary minions here, but we focus on a Dragonhawk Rider that went to town on my opponent's face!

Game 4: I get beaten down and make a comeback of the century!

Game 5: Murloc Knight Heaven!

Game 6: Does Mech Paladin get played on ladder? My opponent went crazy here playing one mech after another. Impossible to win - but fascinating to watch!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Care
      Hi Icy-Veins members 🥶,

Do you love Player vs Player battle?... Arena's, Battlegrounds or general World PvP? Newly formed guild [PvP Sweaters] is looking for new members to join our guild today. There are no ‘minimum requirements’. We also have a cool guild tabard!!
      The realm is quite dead the moment but we will recruit and get new members over time!
      Add me on battle tag or send a message on here for more details.
      Username: Care
      Battle tag: Care#21917
      ⚔️

"What does being a PvP Sweaters mean? It means you sweat at all costs…potions in normal battlegrounds…crown control on NPC’s as warmup…whatever has to be done!" - [PvP Sweaters]

• By Dredd
      <Return With Honor> H7/9 weekday 6pm-8:30p EST raid times. Monk Tank and Druid heals needed. We also have a reward system where you can receive game time & game store items paid for by the guild. If interested pst me. Also visit us at returnwithhonor.shivtr.com
      Who Are We?
      Originally established in Tichondrius-US during the WoD expansion, Return With Honor is a guild lead by military veterans who are also veteran players of World of Warcraft. We offer great conversations, crude humor, active environment, and a home for individuals looking to be apart of a tight nit group. We also have a guild point system used by our members to earn great prizes like in-game items(gear, pets, mounts, etc) and game time. These points can be earned by staying active on our guild website, volunteering to assist the guild, and being involved in any guild groups.
      RAID SCHEDULE
      Alternating raid weeks
      (Varying days scheduled a month out)Tues, Friday, Sunday and Wed, Thu, Mon: 6:00PM-8:30PM EST
      We expect everyone to be prepared and ready to go 15 minutes before raid time (5:45PM EST) to start pulls at 6:00PM EST. We get Saturdays off every week.
      https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/emerald-dream/Return+With+Honor
      RATED BATTLEGROUNDS
      The RBG schedule varies on a week by week basis. Multiple groups will be formed to accommodate mostly everyone.
      Guild Events
      Guild Events are held every week with prizes for members to earn like high ilvl BOE gear, gold, pets, and mounts.
      If interested please contact Hoodxd or myself by in-game message or mail
      contact me at #ActionJack11202
    • By Runiix
      http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q667/Runiix13/Slide1_zpsh7syy8m1.jpg

Hello DKs. (I dunno why it does this annoying thing with the background)
      I have been playing around with different WeakAuras for a few weeks now and i finally found something that works really well for me personally in PvP.
      Both BGs and arena.

I have a small screen to work with, so i would try to fit as much info in as i could, on as little space as possible, without having any info there that i didnt need.

I also found out... With all the pressure and fast thinking happening in pvp, you dont have time to look all over your screen to see important CDs or hp points or whatever.
      So again, i've found a way to track everything i need to know, without moving my eyes to the edges of the screen.

I am by no means any expert on WA and my designs are pretty basic, for some they might look abit cluttered, but everything that i link here, is quite easy to change.
      Deletes single groups u dont want, or change colours/sounds anyway u like it.

I really hope you people enjoy what i have made and i hope some of you can use it for yourself.
      It's the first time i ever do post stuff like this... Now, i'll explain what the different auras do:
      ---------------------------------

https://pastebin.com/h0sVPDgC
      Asphyxiate stun:
      Pretty basic. It will show a stun icon, with a small timer underneath.
      If you dont like the timer, u can delete the group and u can even change the texture to a progress texture, then the bar would deplete as the stun timer went on.
      I do prefer the timer underneath cause of diminishing returns, it often doesnt stun the full 5 sec.

https://pastebin.com/ZqX24uCV
      CC and Disruption cooldowns:
      Mind freeze (interrupt) and Death grip on the same height
      Asphyxiate and Gnaw (ghoul stun) on the same height.
      These icon will only if the given ability is on cooldown. It will not if it is ready
      Often times there are so many icons on your screen counting down, so i made this to quickly find out what CC is ready.

https://pastebin.com/Z1tQtqXY
      Apocalypse - Dark Transformation - Soul Reaper cooldowns:
      I put these in the same group, cause they are what i use basically everytime they are of CD (if im in range of my target ofc)
      They contribute to the very important sustained damage of unholy and it was important for me to track them close to each other.
      They will both bounce in and yellow text will appear when an ability is ready - Something i made so i never miss or forget one of these as i am focusing my target.

https://pastebin.com/kvehS4qi
      Festering wound tracker:
      Obviously one of the most important things to keep track of for unholy.
      I've tried with different icons and progress bars, but fact is that, even though they look prettier and more neath, they aren't as practical.
      So i made a simple, yet very effective tracker for it.

A flashing purple wheel appears if you are in combat and no wound is active on your target.
      It bounces and turns red if there are 1-2 stack active, cause this is where you should apply more debuff before detonating.
      Standard purple colour will appear with 3-5 stacks, cause with this amount you are free to detonate your wounds and not having to reapply new ones or worring about there being to many. (Because you are obvioulsy free to Festering strike if you are at like 3 stacks)
      It will flash purple/white when there are 6-8 stacks, cause here you need to detanote and not reapply anymore festering strikes, atleast until it reaches below six.

https://pastebin.com/deeYe8T2
      Offensive burst/go for kill/swap target cooldowns:
      I didnt put "Blighted rune weapon" in with the other sustain damage CDs because i feel even though it is good for sustained damage, it does not need to be used of cd.
      It works very well if you want to surprise swap to a different targets.
      There are stacks for BRW and timer for your gargoyle - Again, a very simple but very effective design, that tells you everything you need to know. These will also disappear when they are ready.

https://pastebin.com/6NsWPd0R
      Scourge of worlds proc:
      Very, very important debuff to track. Changes your priority alot of times in your rotation for the next 5-6 secs.
      Even though it could work with the normal icon and the design is cool, it is again. Not practical for pvp, cause u need ONLY to see useful info.
      So i made it very simple with a standard timer, so u never miss the debuff and it doesnt clutter your screen.

https://pastebin.com/BUkZmUMp
      Sudden doom proc:
      These can ofcourse be changed to any texture you might like better.
      1 bar appears with 1 proc - 2 bars appears with 2 procs.
      Again for practical use - Minimize the amount of numbers and bars on your screen with this.

https://pastebin.com/WBTRpnEZ
      Virulent plague:
      I sometimes forget to reapply this in stressed situations. I made this aura to make sure it never happens.
      A white flashing icon shows when it is not active, a simple sound plays when it runs out and a white bar shows the progress.

Really hope you guys enjoy it and will give me some feedback!
      I love playing around with WeakAuras and just as i have had alot of help from others designs i really hope someone can use mine.
    • By Smaghed
      A <Fluffy Unicorn Blood> guild  tgf-et tart ranged dps posztra  NH HC csapatának bővítésére, de bárkit meghallgatunk. Célunk egy jó hangulatú nagyjából casual team kialakítása, akik kikapcsolódnak a játékkal, de azért hc szinten ütni akarják az aktuális raidet. Raidnapok: Hétfő/Szerda 19:30-22:30. Jelenlegi progres: 4/10 HC
      Amennyiben érdekel a guild az alábbi csatornákon érhetsz el:
      Discord: Smaghed#9473 (a legkönnyebben itt értek el)
      Bnet:Iglat#2906
      IGN: Smaghed/Iglu
      Amennyiben nem szeretnél rám várni az alábbi form kitöltésével is jelentkezhetsz!  (https://goo.gl/QufA8l)
    • By shig
      I don't know about you guys but I have had 7 arena runs under the new format with some really decent decks but terrible results... 11W-21L... I like the fact that we can get rarer cards now, but there seems to be something not clicking. By comparison before the changes my last 10 runs were... 41W-30L...

What you guys think?