Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Transistor

Empowered Seals: Ret

1 post in this topic

Hi! I'll start with the condensed short question: When should I switch seals in my ret rotation?

Longer version of the same question: I understand final verdict / seraphim are better, but just for fun I want to get good at using empowered seals as well. I understand when to swap as prot, because they have a lot of 'downtime' GCDs -- I just swap when I would normally cast consecration / holy wrath. But Ret doesn't have that, as there's always a DPS ability to cast pretty much every GCD... meaning I'll have to sacrifice two ability casts just to swap seals and back. So when would be a good time to swap? Just whenever I want, or should I make sure hammer of wrath / crusader strike are on cooldown before swapping?

Thanks in advance!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Murloc Midrange Paladin Standard Un'Goro deck.
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Kaleidosaur Paladin Quest Standard deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Anyfin Paladin Gadgetzan Standard deck.
    • By Violentravi
      Hello,
      Adelante is currently recruiting ranged DPS, however, all competent players will be considered.  We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 3/10M NH, 7/7M EN and 3/3H TOV.  As far as classes go we do not have a Moonkin, Mage, Feral Druid, or any type of Monk; in addition, we would like to acquire a second Shadow Priest or Demon Hunter. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:00 PM until 11:00 PM Eastern.  Thursday is not considered a raid night, but we will often clear Heroic and Normal on this evening for AP and it is not required.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that, if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated.  In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
      If you are interested, please PM me (violentravi#1826) or recruiting officer Sepsis (tuxedomask#1712) in game.  However, if you have time (which goes a long way) for us to give you a real evaluation there is a short forum to fill out linked on our discord: https://discord.gg/JMVuYRW

Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho & the Guild
    • By Siral1980
      Hi everybody, 1st post here.
      Since NH started I've changed my main spec from Holy to Retribution.
      My first problem is that I still not have 2nd useful legendary (got the ring, but have only Movement Boots as other legendary).
      In AOE fight (like Skorpyron or even Auriel where you need to kill frost and arcane adds fast) I'm Always in top 3 and often got 75%+ ILVL performance on warcraftlogs.
      In ST fight I have awful performance (never over 50% ILVL performance).
      My main concerns are:
      1) Talent Build for ST: I'm using ES, Zeal (4 pcs. T19) and Blade of Wrath. Is this the optimal build?
      2) Trinket: I've got CoF 875, Unstable Arcanocrystal 860, CotCS 870, Entwined 875 (no Faulty Countermeasure, VOTW hates me). What trinkets you suggest to use?
      3) Stat priority: using SIMC for my toon, I see a lot of different values and i'm a little confused. Just changing 1 trinket or 1 talent, Haste Mastery and Crit weights changes a lot (Vers tends to stay in 1st place in all sims). What stat priority you suggest for ST fights?
      4) Crusade use: since I use CoF, I use Crusade at every CD possible and not saving it for specific moments in fight. Is this a big mistake?
      Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/it/character/pozzo-delleternita/Sìral/simple
      This is my last log from Krosus HC: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/YxNAnDWqR2KHGhm7#fight=19&type=damage-done
      P.S.
      My guild is not oriented in fast progress, but I'd like to improve my personal performance :)