Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Leshrac
      Hey! Somebody help me please, Which should I use? 
      Tiny Oozeling Jar  870 ilvl
      Accolade of Victory: (1560 str;1055 Versa) 870ilvl
      Memento of Angerboda 855ilvl
      Nature's Call 850ilvl
      Horn of Valor 855ilvl
      Spiked Counterwight 855ilvl
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/arathor/Leshrac/simple
      thanks for the help

• By Sibelius
      I'm gearing my Frost mage and want to know the stat weights for 7.1.5, so I don't gear up incorrectly before then. Anyone know what they are for Frost Mage?
    • By Steyn
      Hello there,
      I noticed the Icy Veins guide on Holy Pala does not include why we don't care about sudden stats, being new to the spec here's my question:
      Do we not care about haste at all, or is there actually a certain amount of haste you want to have?
      If anyone can help it would be appreciated (:

• By NasharStormrage
      So,
      Which trinket should I be using (obviously arms warriors are not concerned with iLvl because Mastery is desired over strength.
      I have the 820 iLvl trinket from a timewarped dungeon and that with heroism, Battle Cry, Potion, trinket use, could provide an extreme amount of dps burst which is also on a 1.5m CD. It seems like an obvious choice but I wanted to hear any thoughts or opinions that people have since I'll be losing 500+ static mastery. Also, the use effect gives around 20-24% increased damage during colossus smash. 
      Thoughts?... 

• By Morim
      Hi guys im having a little troubles with my dh so i come here to ask for some help.
      I want to know the CAPS for each stats because im getting all with Critical strike but i dont have versa because sometimes i get CS>versa (since icy veins told me that is the best way) but maybe i must have some balance i mean versa in some kind of cap (2% 4% 5%)

so what i want is the CAPS for each stats i must have, thank you in advance.

My actual stats:
      http://prntscr.com/d5yo03