GrandCross

Retribution Paladin v7.1.5 Haste/Critical Soft/Hard Caps

Sign in to follow this  

7 posts in this topic

Is there a Haste or Critical Strike Soft/Hard cap for Retribution Paladins in this current patch? I'm trying to figure that out so I can try to hit those caps. 

soft cap for haste is roughly 22% with hard cap being 100% including DR, or around 30% which is when it's more beneficial to go for other stats (the hard cap part I'm not too sure about). as for crit the only cap is a hard cap at 100%

What's DR? And Critical does not have a soft cap? So pretty much I have to stack Critical strike after I hit the haste breakpoint.

I was planning to use Ashes to Dust and Chain of Thrayn. If I have those 2 legendaries will I need 30% Haste then all Critical Strike?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Venekus
      Hello again,
      So today I looted a ring in the Mythic+ weekly chest, awful stats but great iLvl improvement (885->920). So the question is: at what point is it sane to sacrifice +4% in Haste to get ~100k more HP?
      Thanks.

• By Imryll
      So 7.2 hit today for EU.  I have noticed that when using Divine Storm no damage numbers are shown nor do enemies take any damage from it.
      Does anyone have this issue also?  
      Has anyone any info RE a fix and how long until the fix hits?
      I have reported this bug in game. 
    • By Celestrial
      From what I've seen on stat weights, crit has almost caught up with haste in 7.1.5. Would it be close to viable to go Mastery, Crit, Haste if you get One with the Pack? In possible theory that would mean more dire beast which helps focus, stomp dmg, and crit damage, I'd just imagine it would take a lot of crit to make it close to viable.
    • By zmandude24
      Since shield block doesn't do donkey dick for most of the tank buster mechanics and the boss auto attacks hit like a wet noodle, is it even worth gearing haste at all? Wouldn't I be better off going for only mastery/versatility?
    • By maviebris
      So I was fortunate enough to get mantle of command last night, and ran some quick sims. Based on my sims, it would seem that crit has over taken haste in the stat priority when using mantle of command. So stat priority is as follows:
      agi > mast > crit > haste > vers

I haven't calculated weights, but the difference in simulations was significant. I'll leave the weight calculating to others. The idea is that with mantle of command and the changing function of dire beast, it is more advantageous to get more dire beasts from crit, than reducing the CD through haste. Maybe someone else can confirm this also.