Damien

Mage Tier 15 (T15) Set Bonuses

Sign in to follow this  

4 posts in this topic

T15 Mage 2P Bonus - When spell_mage_altertime.jpgAlter Time expires, you gain 1,800 Haste, Crit, and Mastery for 30 sec.

T15 Mage 4P Bonus - Increases the effects of spell_arcane_arcane01.jpgArcane Charges by 20%, increases the critical strike chance of spell_fire_fireball02.jpgPyroblast by 5%, and increases the chance for your spell_frost_frostbolt02.jpgFrostbolt to trigger ability_mage_wintersgrasp.jpgFingers of Frost by an additional 6%.

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the bonus for this tear, 1800 haste crit and mastery every 3mins is INSANE, and the 6% proc on FoF isnt too much but it is a significent part to the dps as it hits like hell, especially when glyhped, cant wait to grab the set on hc, :P

Has mmo-champion released the proposed set bonuses for T16 yet? I see someone posted it for Warlocks on their forum. I can't access mmo-champion from work so I was hoping someone could post the bonuses here....thanks!

PS. looks like it's live on Wowhead now....I would really like to know more about this "icy boulder"...

Edited by Akomagus
  • Like 1