Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Monk Tier 15 (T15) Set Bonuses

2 posts in this topic

T15 Brewmaster 2P Bonus - After ability_monk_elusiveale.jpgElusive Brew expires, the amount of damage you ability_rogue_cheatdeath.jpgStagger is increased by 12%. This effect lasts 1 sec per stack of Elusive Brew consumed.

T15 Brewmaster 4P Bonus - Each time you take damage from ability_rogue_cheatdeath.jpgStagger, you have a 10% chance to make your next inv_misc_beer_06.jpgPurifying Brew cost no Chi.

T15 Mistweaver 2P Bonus - Your ability_monk_renewingmists.jpgRenewing Mist heals for 15% more each time it travels to a new target.

T15 Mistweaver 4P Bonus - Reduces the cooldown of your ability_monk_thunderfocustea.jpgThunder Focus Tea Tea by 5 sec.

T15 Windwalker 2P Bonus - Your Chi generating abilities have a 15% chance to generate an Energy Sphere, which will grant you 10 Energy when you walk through it.

T15 Windwalker 4P Bonus - You have a 10% chance to gain an additional charge of ability_monk_tigereyebrandy.jpgTigereye Brew every time you gain a charge of Tigereye Brew.

For BrM: This will probably better enforce a crit/mastery build. There are tanks doing a full crit build now and dodging all kinds of stuff.

For MW: MUCH better improvement to T14 bonuses. The 35 second TFT will be so nice especially coupled with that 2pc. Although one thing that irks me is the Helm and Shoulders have mastery on them. Which means we will be forced to use one of them to get the 4pc =/. Oh well the 4pc is too nice to pass up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Skytea
      Okay so I'm new to monks, I used my legion 100 boost on a monk. 
      Yesterday I ran Neltharion's Lair and Darkheart Thicket, and saw something on Skada that had me wandering.
      I saw that my stagger damage and damage taken from auto attacks is almost the same, even if I'm using purifying brew. Now, the question is:
      Should I be taking more damage from stagger, even if I'm using purifying brew, or should I be taking more damage from autos? Does it matter that much if I'm thinking on tanking for mythic+, heroic raiding?
      (Idk if this is a dumb question, I'm just a 102 monk wanting to learn how to tank correctly)

• By Violentravi
      Hello,
      Adelante is currently recruiting ranged DPS, however, all competent players will be considered.  We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 3/10M NH, 7/7M EN and 3/3H TOV.  As far as classes go we do not have a Moonkin, Mage, Feral Druid, or any type of Monk; in addition, we would like to acquire a second Shadow Priest or Demon Hunter. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:00 PM until 11:00 PM Eastern.  Thursday is not considered a raid night, but we will often clear Heroic and Normal on this evening for AP and it is not required.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that, if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated.  In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
      If you are interested, please PM me (violentravi#1826) or recruiting officer Sepsis (tuxedomask#1712) in game.  However, if you have time (which goes a long way) for us to give you a real evaluation there is a short forum to fill out linked on our discord: https://discord.gg/JMVuYRW

Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho & the Guild
    • By Notoris
      I would like to pose a few questions and share some thoughts regarding the trinket Draught of Souls.
      It seems that you should never use SoF and DoS at the same time since the clonens don't rage while you do.
      How do I use DoS in the opener? It enhances ToD's dmg through Gale Burst but at the same time you are not able to make full use of SEF since you are unable to make any actions during the 3 secs of channeling. So do you delay the DoS use until after clones have gone or do you delay clones? I believe DoS does way more dmg during the Fel-Crazed Rage than the clones would in the 3 secs. But what about the remaining 5 secs. of ToD? Do you use SEF right after DoS and then Fists of Fury or Strike of the Windlord?
      What buffs/stats applies to the DoS use effect? Does Hit Combo? Because then you would like to have it stacked to 8 before using DoS. And then it might be better to delay the trinket until after clones are gone losing the trinket dmg in Gale Burst...
      After the first use how do you proceed? Just use it on CD (outside SEF) or line it up with anything interesting?

Looking forward to interesting input. Seems like the monks in the forum are laying low.
    • By Ririxia
      ABOUT US
      We Tried is a mythic progression raiding guild formed by an ambitious raid leader seeking like minded, progression oriented players who would work together towards clearing the latest content while it is still considered relevant. After suffering some roster issues, We Tried merged with Procrastination in late December 2016 and together we have fully cleared Emerald Nightmare Mythic within just two weeks.
      OUR PAST ACCOMPLISHMENTS & FUTURE GOALS
      Although we have since slowed down, we are proud ourselves of holding the realm 27th Nythendra Mythic and 24th Elerathe Renferal Mythic kills.
      Today we are actively working towards forming a raid team that would be able to attain our previous glory and compete on a realm wide level.
      CURRENTLY RECRUITING
      Frost DK
      BM/MM Hunter
      Retri Paladin
      Shadow Priest
      Elemental & Resto Shaman
      Arms/Fury Warrior
      *Applications from exceptional players will always be considered regardless of recruitment status*
      RAID TIMES
      Wednesday 20.30 - 23.00
      Thursday 20.00 - 23.00
      Sunday 20.00 - 23.00
      IDEAL RECRUIT
      Our ideal recruits are players who are passionate about the game and about progress. Each raider is expected to do whatever they can to improve their skills outside of the raiding environment and pull their own weight within the raid.
      We are looking for mythic ready players who, without fail, know the tactics for every boss prior to entering the instance; have solid knowledge of their class and continuously strive to improve themselves; have a near 100% attendance rating; are prepared to wipe often on progression nights and can not only take the constructive criticism that comes their way but are also able to give constructive criticism back, as well as share new ideas and approaches relevant to the content we are clearing at the time.
      CONTACT & INFO
      If you have any questions or concerns you're welcome to contact me in game (Ririxia#2172) or on Discord (Ririxia#1469). You can find more info about our guild, guidelines, raiding policies, trials and the loot system, as well as apply on our website - http://we-tried.enjin.com
    • By dooie112
      hey guys i wanted to know if you guys can help me with my self made monk:  tempest rush build. this is my first time posting  but i really enjoy this build just need some help with tweeking it. this is how it is now:
      to start you need the full sunwukoset and the legendary daibo: balance, also you need the sweeping wind belt kyoshiro's soul to make this work a little
      further i am running with crudest boots for increased spirit regen and nemisis bracers becuase i dont know what else to use. rings i am also stuck with i just took the rings that had the best stats (dex, chc, chd) as far as gems go i have 3 max diamonds in my chest and 2 max emeralds in my pants i have 1 max amethyst in my helm for more life and ofc 1 max emerald in weopon . legendary gems i use are taeguk (for increased damage and toughness), gem of efficacious toxin for increased damage and redused damage taken. the thirt gem im not sure what to use so i wnet for mirnea teardrop of the starweaver for a bit of healing but im thinking bane of the trapped is way more effective.
      in the cube im running with vengefull wind for more stacks of sweeping wind, mantle of channeling for increased damage and toughnessand convention of elements for that bit of extra damage.
      skills:
      the main skill is tempest rush with the rune northern breeze cuz it reduce spirit cost and increase damage big time
      im using blinding flash for more damage, the other skills are pure for spirit regen and defense: epiphany with desertshroud for more toughness mystic ally with air ally for spirit regen (doubles cuz of crudest boots), sweeping wind for regen and defense ( second set bonus of sunwuko), mantra of healing with boon of insiration als o for spirit regen.
      the passives was kinda hard for me to choose so i went with: harmony cuz a monk cant survive without it exalted soul for more spirit regen, momentum for more damage becuase your always moving and determination also for more damage.
      this is how it kinda looks i left the rings open cuz i dont know wich one to use: http://www.d3planner.com/117539347