FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Darkseeker83

My Hearthstone Journey: Secrets Paladin to Rank 5 (commentary and musical editions) - Chows, Secrets and Consecrations!

Here, I showcase my journey going from rank 11 to 5, using a slightly different version of Secrets Paladin. Zombie Chow and Keeper of Uldaman are used. There are no Secret Keepers. Also, Repentance isn't used. Finally, this deck runs Equality and double Consecration. Finally, look out for the dream two turn combo - Challenger into Boom!

There are TWO videos to look at:

Video 1: This video has no commentary. Instead, I have sped up the video and included some chillout background music. Sit back, relax and enjoy :-) 

Video 2: The same video but with commentary.

All credit to CokineHS for the deck.
http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/394260-top-20-legend-eu-mid-secret-paladin-crushing-the

Video 1: Musical

Video 2: Commentary

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darkseeker83
      Previously, I used Zalae's Dragon Priest to streak from rank 18 to 11 on Wild mode. Now I go from 11 to 7 using Secrets N'Zoth Paladin. The deck doesn't really need an introduction. It is very very strong. When you have used up all of your threats... you play N'Zoth and bring them back. A massive swing!
      My experiences of Wild mode so far are as follows:
      - Not many people seem to be playing it - so at rank 9, I could get matched up with a rank 5 opponent!
      - Secrets paladin, patron warrior and zoolock were common opponents for me - with the occasional freeze mage, midrange hunter, tempo mage and rogue. Druids seemed non-existent!

- I am really happy to be able to play Sludge Belcher again - such a useful taunt in protecting my face from lethal. I am less thrilled to see my opponents playing Dr Boom... I put Dr Boom into my deck (replacing one Secret Keeper) and then took him out again when I wasn't getting enough early game. Also, playing Boom in this N'Zoth deck is not always helpful, since the Boom Bots come back to life and they take up space. So Tirion, Shredders and Belchers have less chance of coming back.
      - Zoolock has access to Nerubian Egg again. Coining it out on turn 1, and then activating the deathrattle on turn 2 gives them an unstoppable board presence. When you combine this with Old Gods cards like Darkshire Councilman... well... Zoolock can be unstoppable- which is why I run double Consecration in this deck.