1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
This week's 7.2.5 PTR Build added 27 new Legendary items to the game.
Here's a list of all new Legendary items added in Build 24163. The second round of new items can be found here and for "Hellfire Amulets" don't forget to check out the first round.
Cold Heart Death Screamers Soulflayer's Corruption Demon Hunter
Chaos Theory Oblivion's Embrace Druid
Behemoth Headdress Fury of Nature Radiant Moonlight Hunter
Celerity of the Windrunners Parsel's Tongue Unseen Predator's Cloak Mage
Contained Infernal Core Mantle of the First Kirin Tor Shattered Fragments of Sindragosa Monk
The Wind Blows Paladin
Pillars of Inmost Light Scarlet Inquisitor's Expurgation Priest
Heart of the Void Rogue
The Curse of Restlessness The Empty Crown The First of the Dead Shaman
Primal Ascendant's Stormcallers Smoldering Heart Warlock
The Master Harvester Warrior
Ararat's Bloodmirror The Great Storm's Eye Valarjar Berserkers
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
-The Nighthold 1/10M, 10/10H
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7M
-Trial of Valor 3/3H
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Better stats and scaling in PvE, worse scaling in PvP and more changes are live.
Update 2: Today's hotfixes didn't bring any additional info on the procc rate buff, but did offer some insight from the devs as to why the changes happened in the first place. You can check them out here.
Update: It seems the procc rate was buffed as well and we'll find out the exact details in the hotfix notes later today.
After the big announcement about the Artifact Knowledge cap being reduced, today we're getting a bit of an offset (or consolation prize for some) as the "infinity trait" aka Concordance of the Legionfall just got buffed, at least in PvE. The changes are up already on live servers.
Placeholder for tweet 867444216745439232 It did not get the base buff PvP, however, and the scaling actually got nerfed:
Placeholder for tweet 867444363655233536 We also got some clarifications on when exactly the PvP tuning comes into effect:
Placeholder for tweet 867445986959818752 And in the most recent update, we found out the procc rate was buffed as well, but we'll be getting more details later:
Placeholder for tweet 867452620767600640
A very short list today, with just 1 item on the agenda: the Concordance changes. Unfortunately we didn't get any more detailed info on the exact proc rate increase, but we did get some insight into the overall changes from the devs.
May 24 (source)
Concordance of the Legionfall Chance to activate slightly increased. Now grants 4,000 Strength, Agility, Intellect, or Versatility at rank 1 (was 2,000). Additional ranks now increase this value by 300 per rank (was 200). Effects are now reduced by 50% in PvP situations. Developers’ Note: While additional ranks of Concordance of Legionfall are intended to have a low impact, the trait was overall weaker than it needed to be. With these changes, it provides a stronger up-front benefit, and very slightly more value for Artifact Power spent past the first rank. These changes also result in an overall nerf in PvP, where we are continuing to monitor its performance. Previous hotfixes (May 22nd).
InReverie is looking for you!
7/7 H! EN
7/7 M! EN
3/3 H! ToV
10/10 H! NH
3/10 M! NH
Always looking for exceptional players of any class and spec.
(full on Holy paladin, restro druid)
We’re a Horde guild that’s been raiding since 2005 on Zul’jin and not looking to stop anytime soon. We’re a guild made up of RL friends that pride ourselves on community before all else. We believe this is what gives us a strong core to succeed in anything we put our efforts into.
We use personal loot for our Normal and Heroic runs.
Raid Days and Times (All times in EST as that is our server time) :
Who We Want:
Players that are knowledgeable of their classes and roles they will fulfill within our raid.
Able to attend all three of our raid days with minimal absences
An understanding that this is a more relaxed raid environment and to expect wipes
If you have what it takes to be a part of this great team and community, feel free to contact any of the officers for additional information or visit our website: http://inreverie.wowlaunch.com/