tannerlogna

ELVUI problems

Sign in to follow this  

4 posts in this topic

I just downloaded the ELVUI add on and now my action bars are so big i cant use chat and i cant resize or move anything even after turning it off..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Purplespirk
      I am new to mmos and I was playing an Arcane Mage but my fiance said frost mages are better so I am trying to learn how to play it and I have watched videos and gone over the icy viens information but it is still very confusing for me. I know this sounds bad but can anyone like dumb it down or like comment simpler instructions right now i am going off this attachment i made based of some advice and off of icy viens and i am only doing 4152 dps total so I am not sure if this is low or not but I am already level 120 right now 
      https://gyazo.com/4130f71f1790c7b25a8dd3d23cb4f388
    • By MrGrumpyCat
      So uhm, first post here and i take the opportunity to take you guys through my fabulous journey into "breaking" the tavern brawl this morning.

So i get on that six-shooter tavern brawl with a mage decklist ( just cause i need them gold from quest ya know :D ) and on my second or third game,

I play Research Project my opponent had then 10 cards in hand and draws for the turn, but no deck refill.... He then plays Barnes, no minion comes up from the battlecry. so it aint a visual bug. start my turn, play another Research Project, my opponent fatigues for 1+2, i can then OTK him with my 0 costs spells due to my 4 copies of Sorcerer's Apprentice.
      Fun fact, the tavern brawl clearly says; Make a six-card deck and duel! Don't worry - when you're out of cards you get a free reload!.
      Can anyone recall to this happening to them or no one had the cojones to mill?

• By PinkSmurph
      Hi
      I am currently looking for people to pop into my streams and see if I can improve my dps rotation and all around wow play. Any feedback is appreciated
      Https://www.twitch.tv/pinksmurph
    • By Rafim
      So I've got these two specific items. The ACI is one of the most used trinkets on shadow priest, but compared to the Infernal, it has a low ilvl. The effect of Infernal stacks every second, and since critical strike is now the bis stat for shadow priest,  which one of the trinkets would you pick? 🙂

Thanks in advance! 🙂
    • By Buksh
      Hi all,
      Im not sure where to post this but im hoping someone can help or at least point me in the right direction.
      TL;DR - My DPS is awful and i want to increase it
      I played fire & frost spec back in cata upto 85 and have recently got back into WoW again and finally realised what people talk about when they play "end game" i wish id known about raiding sooner!
      However, My DPS isnt great at all im eq 959 ilvl but my DPS comes out as low as 8-900 sometimes or i can hold a steady 1.1-1.2M. Simc comes out around 1.7M (obviously in a perfect world) but i still feel im doing something wrong.
      Ive watched videos, read forums and im sure my rotation is right. Im using Flask, Food and Runes and Pre-potting. I have some logs here of garothi.
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XRqCaL6jFVpW9MnG#fight=5&type=summary&source=23&view=events
      and this is my Raider.io - https://raider.io/characters/eu/twisting-nether/Buksh
      Not sure if ive posted this in the right place OR if ive given enough info to help. but anything would be hugely appreciated.