Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drueger

Mythic Geared Sub Rogue Rotation Qs

1 post in this topic

So as my raid starts to progress into mythic (Strength in All @ Stormrage) and I don't have any other rogues on the team to talk to, I want to compare and contrast rotations/openers.  I've been pulling top 5 dps so I know I'm doing something right (69-80k DPS (W/ 726 Ilvl) depending on fight mechanics)(Also keeping near 100% uptimes on rupture and S&D) 

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/D%C3%B6ngers/advanced

Opener: Prep @ -10 sec, Pot + Slice&Dice ~1.5 sec, Shadow Reflect > Ring & Vanish > Rupture > Ambush until Subterfuge is done ( usually burn some CPs for an extra ambush)

Rotation after opener: dump CPs, pool energy until Find Weakness (FW) is nearly down, Shadow dance, Ambushes, wait for FW to go down, Vanish / Shadowmeld + Prep + Ambush (If vanish is 10+ seconds on CD)

Rinse and repeat.

So my main question here is it better to pair Shadow Reflection with ring or with Shadowmeld, I've experimented with both and they pull similar numbers.

Edit: Realized this is the wrong area to post this, Reposted to rogue forums

Edited by Drueger

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan

The weekly world boss rotation is currently random. We saw Withered J'm up for two weeks several times, but things will change in Patch 7.3.
      Patch 7.3 introduces a fixed world boss rotation. No more waiting for Nithogg to spawn! Another great example is Na'zak, who spawned once since Legion launch and drops Recipe: Potion of Prolonged Power (Rank 3) for Alchemists.
      Placeholder for tweet 889952047474266112
    • By Maplefire
      Looking for a fun progression guild? Hordeland Security could be your new home! We started at launch, and have raided on Blackhand, Baelgun, and now Turalyon. 

We currently raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 19:00- 21:15 CDT. We understand that no one has an unlimited amount of time to play; we hold ourselves accountable when utilizing the time we invest. We expect the same level of commitment in return. Our raiders know when to goof around and when to be serious.

Interested? Drop us a line!
      Deputy Raid Leader: Duerdon#1111
      Director: Saffy#1122

-or-

lil ol' me - Maplefire#1200 - I'll get you in touch with one of the officers (mention you're from the Icy Veins thread so my brain won't explode)

http://www.hordelandsecurity.org
      (forgive the Pandaran background - web designer is on a looooong break)

Thanks for your consideration - happy raiding!

• By Stan

After the maintenance's over in your region, there are several hotfixes that will come into effect. The third LFR Wing of the Tomb is now available with Maiden of Vigilance and Fallen Avatar. There's a new PvP Brawl and you can get up to 50% more reputation from World Quests.
      Hotfixes & Tomb of Sargeras Mythic Nerfs
      Many hotfixes related to PvE & PvP will be live once maintenance ends in your region. The Tomb of Sargeras nerfs make the final two encounters easier, so expect a lot more Kil'jaeden Mythic kills in the coming days. Tomb of Sargeras LFR Wing #3
      Chamber of the Avatar opens with Maiden of Vigilance and Fallen Avatar. Mythic Keystone Affixes
      Teeming // Quaking // Fortified World Quests Bonus Event (July 25 - August 1)
      For the duration of the event, reputation gained from World Quests is increased by 50% (Sign of the Emissary). This is great for farming reputation Paragon caches / mounts or unlock flying. The weekly quest "The World Awaits" rewards 5,000 Order Resources once you complete 20 world quests. PvP Brawl: Arathi Blizzard (July 25 - August 1)
      Put away your bathing suit, pull out your parka, and enter a winter wonderland as the Arathi Basin you know and love gets a fresh coat of ice and snow. You'll be racing your way between the farm, stables, mine, lumberyard, and blacksmith through piles of snow and over a - mostly - frozen lake. One more thing: the weather forecast calls for a bit of fog of war. We hope you're prepared for the weather. (Source) Don't forget to complete the weekly quest "Something Different" to get Brawler's Footlocker, 3 Marks of Honor and Soldier's Legacy (AP token). Kirin Tor Tavern Crawl (July 31)
      The mages of Azeroth like to relax, too. Hop into a portal at your watering hole and join the Tavern Crawl. The micro-holiday is centered around inns. You talk to a NPC that will teleport you to various inns across Azeroth where you can interact with unique objects. You stay there for a short period and teleport to another tavern. It's the first time Tavern Crawl's up, because it was disabled in the past. The event was suffering from issues that couldn't be hotfixed. Find our more about Tavern Crawl in our micro-holiday preview. World Boss Drugon
      Look for the epic World Quest "The Frozen King" in Highmountain.
      World Boss Loot Table
      Assorted Dragonscale Bracers Drugon's Snowglobe Ettin Fingernail Ettinbone Bracers Giant's Handkerchief Snowdrift Bracers Wax-Sealed Leather Bracers
    • By Starym

With the most recent hotfixes bringing in significant nerfs to Mythic Kil'jaeden, only a day after Exorsus' World 2nd kill, the guild's twitter had some words to share with the WoW devs, and the encounter designers in particular:
      We'd already heard a fair amount of complaints from both Method and Exorsus previously, on the state Kil'jaeden was in for the first week and more, but these hotfixes do seem to indicate that KJ was overtuned even in Blizzard's estimation (this, in addition to the 10+ undocumented nerfs he had already received prior to Method's World First kill). We've also heard that there will be a big post coming where all the issues they've had with ToS will be discussed by the GM, Alveona:

What do you think about the situation, are Exorsus being too harsh on the devs or do they have a point?
    • By Starym

When +17 just isn't enough, it's time to move on to +19. Mione is just shy of that +20 barrier with this most recent solo endeavor in the Court of Stars, but at least it took half the time of the Vault of the Wardens clear, somewhere in the vicinity of 6 hours. Shave just 5+ hours off of that and the solo artist would be able to qualify for the Mythic Dungeon Invitational!

Let's see if that +20 barrier gets broken any time soon!