Kirrito

Looking to improve on my ability as a Blood DK

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Hi there, I play a Blood DK on US-Uther and my guild is currently progressing through HFC on Mythic.  I believe I am doing well but there is still room for improvement and wanted to ask for a little help on where I can improve.

Kirrito-Uther

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uther/Kirrito/simple

Latest log

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/combatlog/acb8b3a5-adb3-4783-bd26-3c5d65dfca74/boss/gorefiend/mythic#be=overview,c=24

I believe my biggest issue right now is rune management and am unsure as to how I can improve on that.​

heres a couple of tips about your glyphs and gear:

• glyph of vampiric blood is not worth it - the max hp bonus is too good
  • glyph of absorb magic also isnt worth it, unless youre trying to solo tank mannoroth - it gives you way too much absorb which will just go to waste, and it also doesnt generate any rp; regenerative magic is much better choice imo
  • reapers harvest is very bad for both dps and survival, try discordant chorus for aoe situations or unending hunger for single target dps, warlords unseeing eye or purified shard of third moon(amazing against zakuun, tyrant, mannoroth) for survival
  • T18 isnt worth it either, and you should also work on your stat priority: strength = bonus armor > multistrike >= mastery > haste = crit

and some tips that could help you with rune management:

• forget about icy touch and plague strike, only apply diseases with outbreak
  • use defile/death and decay only with the proc - when its free
  • always have one blood rune ready
  • use blood tap only with 10+ charges, when you have at least one blood rune ready and both frost/unholy pairs are on cooldown
  • this way it will always refresh a pair of frost/unholy = give you one death strike
  • the same conditions apply to plague leech, except the 10+ blood charges ofcourse