Zagash

BiS Fury trinkets for CM - 6.2

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Hey there,

I wanna finish warlords CM golds as Fury, I have 3 dungeons left. With Hellfire Citadel, more trinkets became available. I fortunately have ALL of the WoD trinket repertoire: raid trinkets as well as Scabbard of Kyanos, or even Gronntooth War Horn.

I heard, the class trinket WB scales down very shitty so it's the worst choice. Is that true?

Without UH I have unbuffed 22.8 % crit (scaled to CM), with UH it goes up to 26.8.

For mob packs Discordant Chorus seems to be the best choice. Should I pair DC with Scabbard or pair it with Unending Hunger?

For single-target bosses should I go with Scabbard + UH, or Scabbard + EDH?  Also, how about UH + EDH?

Edited by Zagash

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MarcHethrusWaters
      Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
      We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
      Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
      Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs
      - Non pally or holy priest healer!
      All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
      My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Tempo Warrior Deck List Guide.
    • By Wierra
      Hi, so I'd like to think that have got the fury rotation down, I've been using the Icy veins guide and some pointers from MMO-Champion. I don't think I have any big issues apart from the BC with CoF trinket, like if it's worth waiting for other cooldowns like OF to be up with BC, that's my main question. 
      So I have linked my logs for some PuG raiding the other week, so if someone is up for the task of analyzing them for me, that'd be great. Sorry if my sentences are wrong or weird, I'm really hungover... 

Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/wierra
      Log Normal ToS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WzPkRG2HXnrv8qwb#source=13&fight=1&view=analytical&type=damage-done
      ( In Goroth Normal, you will see some downtime in the middle of the fight. I got disconnected that is the answer:/ )
      Log Heroic ToS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/1R3Gya6VCTJFYtfm#source=11&type=damage-done

Thanks, this is my first post here so if I'm missing anything please comment! :)
    • By serialkrusher
      during the hunter of hereos quest my armor broke i couldnt fight any longer. the only option i had was to hearth to dalaran to repair now i cant get back. i cant abandon the quest either im completely stuck
    • By Sroger
      Hello Guys,
      Fast and Simply i play Arms Warrior newest patch and i want to calculate my stats by myself i heard something about this, something like:
      Strengh is 2Points worth
      Mastery is 3Points worth...
      something like that so i can calculate with different items by myself,
      i hope you understand what i mean and sry for my bad english :)