FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
marallah

<Aphelion-US> [A] 6:30-9:30PM PST T/Th Raiding 10/13N HFC

<Aphelion>

Raid Times; Tuesday - 6:30 - 9:30 PM Thursday - 6:30 - 9:30 PM All times are server time (PST).

Aphelion is a group of mid-20s to early 30s individuals who enjoy spending time together and value their time in-game. Though we have a full raid team, we are recruiting more mature, fun-loving and focused players to add to our team. We are in particular need of ranged dps.

This is a great opportunity for those who have fallen behind and are looking to get back into raiding! For the time being, we have some newer players who need the opportunity to get back up to speed, and as a result we've bene running normal for the first few weeks before starting heroic. If you have been worried about getting started, or having trouble getting your gear up to snuff, this is the chance for you!

We respect your time by being understanding to personal demands and always ending on time, similarly we ask you to respect our time by coming to raids prepared (potions, flasks, raid strategies reviewed) and being on time. Punctuality is very important to us, as is a desire to be part of a team; we're not really looking for lone wolves!

In turn, our raid group is composed of reasonably mature individuals who also enjoy joking and goofing during raids. All applicants must have a good attitude, and a better sense of humor. If you think you might be a good fit for our guild, feel free to shoot Arianord a line in-game, or write a letter and he'll get back to you within 24 hours.

As a side note, we do require a two week trial period, and for you to attend all four raids during that brief time so we can both get a feel for each other. Remember, it's just as important for you to decide if you like us as it is for us to determine if you're a good fit!

DON'T KNOW IF WE'RE RIGHT FOR YOU? LISTEN TO OUR GLOWING TESTIMONIALS!

What is that some kind of leveling guild?

-DTrump, Aerie Peak

I lost 14 pounds in my two-week trial period, and I believe you can too!

-Notarianordsalt, Windrunner

Hello ur acount has been supinded! In order to prvent dsription to ur acount, send me ur pasword here: (link removed).

-Blizzzardgm, Malfurion