Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Trisketo

What should i play?

Recommended Posts

I would always recommand a class which fits different roles.

A straight up DPS char get boring by time.

 

So from the 3 classes you choosen, I would recommand you to play the warrior.

Like you said, almost all guilds are full with DPS. - As a tank you will always find Dungeon/Raid groups.

 

But... even if you don't wanna hear it... play whatever you have the most fun!

And if you have no clue at all which class that is, you have time till 30th of august to test some classes and then start your way into the AddOn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would always recommand a class which fits different roles.

A straight up DPS char get boring by time.

 

This is especially true of classes that have very similar specs. Something like the new Hunter, for example, has very different playstyles, so you get variety. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advice I use for myself, pick something with an off spec that fills another role. I never play pure DPS classes because of this. I can hurry up queues and etc just by being a tank based class (because I off spec tank a lot)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advice I use for myself, pick something with an off spec that fills another role. I never play pure DPS classes because of this. I can hurry up queues and etc just by being a tank based class (because I off spec tank a lot)

 

I feel like this sorta died down when they removed the satchels. I stuck with Warrior because I used to jump into the queues for satchels, then they turned them into nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...