Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wathley

When's a good time to use Storm, Earth and Fire?

5 posts in this topic

Seeing as it's not in the Windwalker guide I thought I'd ask here. Is Storm, Earth and Fire worth using and if so when? IE, should we just use it on some adds during AoE moments, should we use it as a cleave, is it worth spawning one on an add while you attack the boss etc?

I do not play Windwalker, but I know a little bit about some of the aspects of it. Now, correct me if I am wrong and if you have heard differently, but it was my assumption that anytime there are 2 or more target, you should be using this ability. Am I wrong?

1 person likes this

I'm sorry , I did overlook one thing.

Take a fight like council of elders, it would not be a good idea to use this ability because you should have as much DPS possible for the empowered boss.

The only time you should probably use it on that particular fight would be when living sands are active and they need to die quick.

Found an answer on this one: "If you begin attacking the same target as your clone, your clone will only copy your autoattacks and not your specials. This will hurt your damage, and you will not benefit. If anything, using a clone on a single-target fight will hurt you." from http://elitistjerks.com/f99/t131848-ww_5_2_enter_fist/

You would think that a single target 60% + 60% would be a benefit, but the above explains why it is for multi-target only. Hope that helps!

1 person likes this

1-Council of Elders, is just /facepalm im 15-20% boss hp over the second. Never send your spirits to Kazara'jin . Ofcourse if you raid dont have enough dps take care of the empowered boss.

2-Tortos if you can target the turtles fast enough

3-You could use it on Megaera but you wont be helping your Raid since is a dps lost in the overall fight. A good raid leader will send you to rest for that

4-Twin Consorts, during the dusk phase is a nice boost on your dps

NEVER use it on single targets fights since the spirit will only copy your auto-attacks

Edited by IronFist